Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're playing to his strengths and seeing the results.i wouldn't swap him for any striker in the country on current form. Can someone make his agent dissappear forever

Don't forget if you ever referred to him as lazy or not worth the money then you are not allowed to celebrate any of his goals.

So tomorrow if he scored a hat trick and we beat Palace 3-1 then you have to pretend we have been beat.

You made your bed so lie in it suckers.

Don't forget if you ever referred to him as lazy or not worth the money then you are not allowed to celebrate any of his goals.

So tomorrow if he scored a hat trick and we beat Palace 3-1 then you have to pretend we have been beat.

You made your bed so lie in it suckers.

I remember when we got told by those most missed that we were getting him...best I'd felt in a long time about any signing we'd made. I wouldn't mind that feeling again in January.

Silly boy.

One in four Africans is a Nigerian.

I'm really not bothered in your histrionics. I just objected to you labelling a quarter of the African population as "stupid".

Population of Nigeria: 174 million.

Population of Africa: 1.11 billion.

image.webp

This is a fifty goals in a hundred games Everton striker.

I jus hope that my hard work vaulting can be used as a springboard for valued fellow blues to reconsider their approach in future.

That's all I hope and I seek no payment for what I do. It's on the house.

This is a fifty goals in a hundred games Everton striker.

I jus hope that my hard work vaulting can be used as a springboard for valued fellow blues to reconsider their approach in future.

That's all I hope and I seek no payment for what I do. It's on the house.

Only 49 goals in 99 games and he has a crap first touch. May as well have burnt 28 million quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back