Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015...lukaku-to-become-an-everton-giant-like-royle/

stream_img.jpg
Martinez: I want special Lukaku to become an Everton giant like Royle
Romelu Lukaku is starting to fulfil his potential for Everton. Credit: PA
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has scored ten league goals already this season (including six in his last five matches) and with 49 goals in 99 appearances for the club, the 22-year-old Belgian has a record which almost matches that of Joe Royle in his first 100 games for the Merseyside club.

"As a footballer you want to help your team win at the weekend but at the end of your career you want to be able to look back at special occasions," said his boss Roberto Martinez.

"Joe Royle was a proper Everton giant. To achieve that sort of goalscoring record is special and for 'Rom' to be able to reach that is encouraging and a reminder of what a special footballer we have.

"I encourage him to keep working hard and make a massive impact in the game and I think he is in the same wave of thinking.

"You are not motivated by records you are motivated by winning games and keeping your place in the side."

Yeah ive clearly made a mistake taking you off ignore.

Bye.

I'm really not bothered in your histrionics. I just objected to you labelling a quarter of the African population as "stupid".

Back on topic - Everyone now finally coming round to the idea that Rom is probably in the top three best young strikers in Europe category. A united mate of mine reckons he's now on their radar. As if.

Who are the others?

I'm really not bothered in your histrionics. I just objected to you labelling a quarter of the African population as "stupid".

Back on topic - Everyone now finally coming round to the idea that Rom is probably in the top three best young strikers in Europe category. A united mate of mine reckons he's now on their radar. As if.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back