Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, I still think he looks very clumsy on the ball and his hold-up play hasn't come on as much as people are suggesting. It has just ceased to matter as much now that the service has improved so drastically.

Deulofeu and Kone have made a massive difference for him for sure. We're playing him better now, unlike last season were we were asking him to be a Heskey type of player and he was badly Conference standard at it.

The thing is, I still think he looks very clumsy on the ball and his hold-up play hasn't come on as much as people are suggesting. It has just ceased to matter as much now that the service has improved so drastically.

he's been involved in the most goals this season more then any player ... scoring 13 and assisting 4

Deulofeu and Kone have made a massive difference for him for sure. We're playing him better now, unlike last season were we were asking him to be a Heskey type of player and he was badly Conference standard at it.

this, he's massive so people assume he's a player that should the ball up...should he get better at that side of his game? possibly...or he just never was that kind of striker, he's a goalscore and great at running at defenders, he doesn't have to be brilliant t everything..

Ha ha sell him then to tranmere we might get 40 pence.
The best centre forward for 30 years an still moaning

Ha ha sell him then to tranmere we might get 40 pence.
The best centre forward for 30 years an still moaning

he's been involved in the most goals this season more then any player ... scoring 13 and assisting 4

No moaning here. If he keeps slotting at his current rate, I'll give him a reach-around at the end of the season.

402d8819a21c9da857c91d3f5804a7ab.png

He's gone on to another level this year. The signs were always there but he has kicked on, supported by having two players behind him in such good form providing for him but his overall play in general has improved quite dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back