Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

my first post here. I'm not a supporter of Everton... but for a few years now, I watch every game. And I'm sad and/or dissapointed when they don't win. So...

I follow Lukaku since he's 16. Really glad to see his progress. A big step forward this year.

About Jordan, his brother. A good player, no more, no less. Must improve a lot yet. But he's part of the Belgium team. Second or third choice at the left back.
Very bad first touch :-)
See this video http://www.footmercato.net/breves/le-frere-de-lukaku-invente-un-skill-de-folie_163570

Nice!?

Hi,

my first post here. I'm not a supporter of Everton... but for a few years now, I watch every game. And I'm sad and/or dissapointed when they don't win. So...

I follow Lukaku since he's 16. Really glad to see his progress. A big step forward this year.

About Jordan, his brother. A good player, no more, no less. Must improve a lot yet. But he's part of the Belgium team. Second or third choice at the left back.
Very bad first touch :)
See this video http://www.footmercato.net/breves/le-frere-de-lukaku-invente-un-skill-de-folie_163570

Nice!?
Welcome mate, great to have fans of other teams on here, especially if they have a soft spot for one of our players and Everton in general!

Rom is superb and is really fulfilling his promise this season - he's a joy to watch.

in terms of sheer quality it looks like he's surpassing Yak, Dunc, Cottee and Sharp even when they were at their best for us, only Lineker compares. If he stays for a few years he'll be breaking all sorts of Everton-related goalscoring records going back to Latchford's days.

These strikers don't come along in our royal blue very often, we should do all we can to keep him...and all we can to make sure he's supplied...that means Del & Ross must stay too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back