Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but for silly money, and we still won't be able to replace him.

Can't believe mourinho let him go, absolutely stupid decision to instead get that wum costa who's dressing room poison

An amazing decision. Even when we were struggling last year Lukaku was level in scoring with him.

Costa looks properly spent right now, throw in that attitude problem too...

Hi,

my first post here. I'm not a supporter of Everton... but for a few years now, I watch every game. And I'm sad and/or dissapointed when they don't win. So...

I follow Lukaku since he's 16. Really glad to see his progress. A big step forward this year.

About Jordan, his brother. A good player, no more, no less. Must improve a lot yet. But he's part of the Belgium team. Second or third choice at the left back.
Very bad first touch :)
See this video http://www.footmercato.net/breves/le-frere-de-lukaku-invente-un-skill-de-folie_163570

Nice!?

you're in denial mate, you love everton ;)

i said all along we'd make a profit on him so i was never worried about the fee, i was just going to enjoy the couple of years we had him because he was going to possibly become the best forward in europe. i trust martinez to find an adequate replacement should the time arise and we won't cock up as badly as spurs and the RS have. He's already shown he can attract serious talent to us and is ambitious to go after players like lukaku, yarmolenko, eto'o etc.

What a great signing he is turning out to be. I think it will be tough to keep him this summer. Someone will offer big money !

I just hope we can achieve something this season and convince him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back