Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont think it is a massive turnaround in his game, he scored 20 with no service whatsoever last season, and was isolated. This season, he is getting support and service, that is the only difference.

deulofeu - a player who actually spots the runs he makes, they're the same ones he was making last season. Of course players like barkley and kone have been a vast improvement etc. but it's mainly down to signing him.

1 in 2 is outstanding.

He's giving Vardy a good run for his money this season too. The service from Deulofeu has been a major contribution of course, I just wonder if we had similar the other side could it be even better?

a certain someone has just returned, galloway's form is a blessing because we don't need to rush him back, something i think moyes may have wanted to do in his angst not to trust a back up.

Your seriously looking at a 70m+ player if he keeps this up mate

Seriously though how bad is the Belgium manager that he actually has chosen to start Origi in some games ahead of him and for a very good footballing side chooses Benteke when fit ahead of him as well, utterly laughable and as bad as anything the England managers have done

The Belgian team is entirely focussed on the midfield. The striker has to hold up balls and pass them to the upcoming midfielders.

Judging on the last games I think Batshuayi is now slightly in the lead. To be fair, Lukaku hasn't played very well the last games. Lack of confidence I think. And the lad needs to feel confidence.
The coach doesn't like his style either, because he thinks Lukaku can only play with a lot of space ahead of him? This year he seems to be proving he can play in other systems as well. Yesterday we were playing on their half of the field the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back