Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAS HE GOT A BUY BACK CLAUSE A DUNNO LAD FINK DAT MOREEENYO MIGHT AV PUT ONE IN HE'S GOT NO FIRST THOUGH THOUGH HE'S ONLY GOOD BECAUSE HE'S DEAD STRONG HE CAN FK OFF ANYWAY HIM AND HIS AGENT SAYING EE WANTS CHAMPYINS LEEEEG HE'S LAZY AND DUZNT RUN THEM THERES CHANNELS.

Did you see the US coverage of our game mate and Steve Nichol afterwards in the studio?

Jesus talk about delusion, he could have written the joke post you've just made :)

Very good again last night. Played some neat stuff and even trying to play little flicks that are actually coming off. Thats the confidence of the man right now and im loving him proving me and a few of the doubters wrong. Its great to see.

Hi,

my first post here. I'm not a supporter of Everton... but for a few years now, I watch every game. And I'm sad and/or dissapointed when they don't win. So...

I follow Lukaku since he's 16. Really glad to see his progress. A big step forward this year.

About Jordan, his brother. A good player, no more, no less. Must improve a lot yet. But he's part of the Belgium team. Second or third choice at the left back.
Very bad first touch :)
See this video http://www.footmercato.net/breves/le-frere-de-lukaku-invente-un-skill-de-folie_163570

Nice!?

I'm shocked haha

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on at the Euros, with many expecting a big bid come the summer. From what I've seen of him in a Belgium shirt, international football doesn't really suit his game.

image.webp

Did you see the US coverage of our game mate and Steve Nichol afterwards in the studio?

Jesus talk about delusion, he could have written the joke post you've just made :)
I posted a link to the post match interview. Nichol was very amusing...trying desperately to include Liverpool in the top tier of world clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back