Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He'll still give it his best, he's a driven young man, injury free and determined to succeed.

Anyone who boos him over this a massive tit. Boo him for his trampoline shins ffs

Hope the lad goes out on a bang for us, like with stones I hold no grudges. He's an employee, done a fine job and now wants to better his career

He'll still give it his best, he's a driven young man, injury free and determined to succeed.

Anyone who boos him over this a massive tit. Boo him for his trampoline shins ffs

Hope the lad goes out on a bang for us, like with stones I hold no grudges. He's an employee, done a fine job and now wants to better his career
Wouldn't go that far. I'd say they're passion blues who don't like seeing their club taken for a ride.

There was a time and place to reject a contract, the time isn't with a quarter of the season to go.

Last season when he wanted to leave, it looked like he genuinely couldn't be arsed, including in a semi-final. Who is to say he doesn't down tools again?

Remember, the fans that do boo his have:

i) Put their hard earned money towards going to the match.

ii) Will be there long after Lukaku is gone.

That's what my thinking is on it, but part of me also thinks. FU if you don't wanna be here then do one, the part that grates is he should and could have done exactly what he said the other week and left it to his agent, instead he basically made the last ten games a sideshow that the media is gonna be all over now, and he's gave them the fuel for it, and he did so straight after the game at goodison. Total lack of respect for the club and fans really, he will get stick on Saturday, I wouldn't but loads will, and not gonna say I blame people who do.

There's a reason that he's never been a player loved by the fans, and its because since day one he's always thought he was better than the club.

Tell his fat mess of an agent what fee we want, and if no one matches it then he's gonna be staying next season.

I think you have to factor Koeman in on this as well. Moyes and Martinez dragged their heels to keep players but I think Koeman will take a radically different approach. Once he wants to go Koeman will move him on. I can't see him wanting people who may sulk around the place.

Personally i won't boo but i can understand why some fans will. If Rom is professional and does the business on the pitch then that's all that matters because right now football is all that matters. He can't go anywhere until the summer and there are still plenty of games to play and we're still on course to end the season strong so unless he totally downs tools he'll get my support for as long as he's playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back