Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intrigued as to why he's saying this now, with 10 games to go and a mathematical (albeit very slim chance) actually making the CL.

Why not when the seasons finished? Strange really. Plus he needs to be 100% sure that Costa/Ibrahimovic is leaving as there is no way he is starting games ahead of either - wherever he goes he needs to make sure he's the main striker.

The worst part is the section of our 'support' who could speed up the departure of Lukaku or any other player by booing, suggesting dropping, or 'selling him to Norwich' or any other negative 'support'. That's right. Make him feel like he's not wanted. Good move. You are clever.
Its him calling the shots ....if he wants to go then he certainly isnt wanted. Nothing hard to understand there.

I do. Not because he wants to leave but for doing this in the middle of March ffs.

Purposely to spoil our season at a pivotal point.
It's all politics mate. Our club's board are not innocent parties. Never have been on stuff like this, never likely to be...despite the change of ownership.

Well, the media is the most powerful weapon on the planet. Even if Rom hadn't said any of these things and a deal is still on the table, our fans are turning against him. They got in our heads, and I expect our fans to react. I hope this doesn't turn nasty. I'm going to take everything with a grain of salt for now.

Not according to the only direct quote we have, from Moshiri. The amount of hatred, suddenly, on this forum for a young player with ambition is frankly, quite scary in the broader sociological sense, never mind 'only football'. Its as if hidden forces are stirring up a mob.
No it's the emerging narrative that the fans are driving him away coming from a different mob that I'm against. The fans won't influence his decision one way or the other he's been talking the same walking tune for beards it won't be because he wasn't loved enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back