Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's another Judas then is he?

How many Judas' have we got now?

Show me any post I have ever made calling any player a Judas mate, don't try putting words in my mouth, what I won't do though is what you are, making out a player is completely absolved of any responsibility for what his agent does, or in fact what he himself says.

eh ? why would you have a terrible feeling ? we already know he wants to leave in the summer, what could he possibly say now which is going to make things worse ? It'll just be the usual... 'want to win titles, play in champs league, cant do that everton'.
Because it's taken the good vibe away from the club and could potentially throw our form in jeopardy.

Chelsea fans are under the illusion that he'll play like Costa or drogba. Nothing like them he isnt that type of physical guy, hell score goals wherever he goes though.

As good as he is mentally I think he would struggle under a big price tag if he joined a club underperformimg like Chelsea last season or Utd in recent years. The knives would be out for him and fan expectation massive, totally different to being the star player at us.

eh ? why would you have a terrible feeling ? we already know he wants to leave in the summer, what could he possibly say now which is going to make things worse ? It'll just be the usual... 'want to win titles, play in champs league, cant do that everton'.

Well, it is just still speculation, but you're probably right. Still, I don't want to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back