Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
His agent will want the biggest deal availavle from elsewhere and so will Everton, all sides are going to make sure £££ wise they get the most they can, this the start of the games, which will end when he goes in the summer I reckon

Modric gone.
Van Der vart gone
Bale gone

see the pattern mate, or is it just Everton you criticise, whilst you praise other clubs.

Stones left for the richest club on the planet.
Likely lukaku is attempting to do similar.

As for Barkley. As you said, who knows mate.

By all means mate, after screaming about needing a new owner, you finally got one, and all you've done since is complain. Carry on

The thing is though there will be enormous pressure on Moshiri this summer. Loose Lukaku and don't deliver on any big players and I do think fans will start to turn in their attitudes towards the new owner.

This summer was meant to be the opportunity to stamp out mark. It looks like it will be dominated by us losing a star young player for the 2nd season running.

It's not Moshiris fault, it's a build up from two disappointing seasons but a lot of people won't see it that way.

Saturday looked like potential toxic Goodison, now it's guaranteed toxic Goodison.

Be a wise decision not to even put him in the squad.

The thing is though there will be enormous pressure on Moshiri this summer. Loose Lukaku and don't deliver on any big players and I do think fans will start to turn in their attitudes towards the new owner.

This summer was meant to be the opportunity to stamp out mark. It looks like it will be dominated by us losing a star young player for the 2nd season running.

It's not Moshiris fault, it's a build up from two disappointing seasons but a lot of people won't see it that way.

It's not two seasons.
It's decades of gross mismanagement at the top level.
Agree it's a test for Moshiri but if he is providing the stadium then that's more significant than anything gone since 1995 for the club.

I think 99% of the fanbase understand that those 2 abysmal seasons were a real waste. When Stones left it was inevitable, Rom leaving is inevitable. I'm very confident Barkley will be staying.

Players want to leave even the top clubs and once they've made their mind up, sod em and sell them for the highest price.

Get the stadium up and running and Ronald to keep things ticking over and be clever in the summer window and we'll be fine imo

Modric gone.
Van Der vart gone
Bale gone

see the pattern mate, or is it just Everton you criticise, whilst you praise other clubs.

Stones left for the richest club on the planet.
Likely lukaku is attempting to do similar.

As for Barkley. As you said, who knows mate.

By all means mate, after screaming about needing a new owner, you finally got one, and all you've done since is complain. Carry on
Poorest billionaire I've ever seen.

It's not two seasons.
It's decades of gross mismanagement at the top level.
Agree it's a test for Moshiri but if he is providing the stadium then that's more significant than anything gone since 1995 for the club.

Yes it is. I am normally very positive but currently I'm struggling to do that. We've had a lot of promises and they keep not meeting them. I feel concerned about the ground currently. Once we move further forward then I'll change my time a bit. However we are currently less than the 99.99 percent likelyhood of getting it that we are assured of Lukaku signing so I suppose I'll be more
cautious.

He'll come out and say he stayed this season on assurances and promises of investment and players brought in that wasn't fulfilled, been done before by other players trying to force a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back