Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.

They supposedly met with Chelsea on Sunday night but I still think he'll go to United and their 'project' despite bleating about CL football.

If I was betting I'd guess Man Utd, with Chelsea second favourites.

Even if Ibra stays he'd be the perfect backup\understudy and if Costa leaves Chelsea they'll need a proven striker.

Barcelona or Real could come in for him but they both have great strikers already so doubtful imo.

Yes it is. I am normally very positive but currently I'm struggling to do that. We've had a lot of promises and they keep not meeting them. I feel concerned about the ground currently. Once we move further forward then I'll change my time a bit. However we are currently less than the 99.99 percent likelyhood of getting it that we are assured of Lukaku signing so I suppose I'll be more
cautious.

Raiola said that re signing. Not Everton.
Remember that .

I think 99% of the fanbase understand that those 2 abysmal seasons were a real waste. When Stones left it was inevitable, Rom leaving is inevitable. I'm very confident Barkley will be staying.

Players want to leave even the top clubs and once they've made their mind up, sod em and sell them for the highest price.

Get the stadium up and running and Ronald to keep things ticking over and be clever in the summer window and we'll be fine imo

Yes I think that's fair mate. We've had a lot of big promises though and as yet not an awful lot of action. I've given the benefit of the doubt but we need a much better summer that we had last year.

If I was betting I'd guess Man Utd, with Chelsea second favourites.

Even if Ibra stays he'd be the perfect backup\understudy and if Costa leaves Chelsea they'll need a proven striker.

Barcelona or Real could come in for him but they both have great strikers already so doubtful imo.

Rom at Barca or Real? Come on. Not suited at all.

Look, we really shouldnt be angry at the boy.

Hes 1 of the best strikers in the league and hes playing for a team happy to sell to buy.

He wants to win shinys, he wants to play in the CL, not finish 7th and have ya dar screaming at him from The Park End that hes lazy, so enjoy him till the end of the season, take the money, wish him well and buy Seb Haller, Vinny J and Youri and win the League mate.

NSNO

COFB

TTFN

Look, we really shouldnt be angry at the boy.

Hes 1 of the best strikers in the league and hes playing for a team happy to sell to buy.

He wants to win shinys, he wants to play in the CL, not finish 7th and have ya dar screaming at him from The Park End that hes lazy, so enjoy him till the end of the season, take the money, wish him well and buy Seb Haller, Vinny J and Youri and win the League mate.

NSNO

COFB

TTFN

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back