Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom at Barca or Real? Come on. Not suited at all.

I don't think Benzema has that great an all round game but he knows how to score and it works for Real. In fact, I think Rom is a better finisher and the rest of his game has been improving and he's only 23.

I think with the kind of service he'd get at either of those teams he'd be scoring for fun and the rest of his game would improve a lot. I don't think either of those teams need him at present but I'm pretty definate he'd do well at either.

I am going to boo him like it's the last day of the universe mine frandel

I am going to boo him monstrously

Whenever he kicks a ball I will be there, BOOING HIM

can u imagine being in your local chippy queue Orly and in front of you is Romberto and Bobertos other love child T Bone Clevz.

You'd be twitching with rage and ever so thankful that you brought your cattle prod for such an occasion.

The one thing with EVERTON is we always seem to go up a level,in terms of not been knocked down by the press when they say we are going to be midtable,were would we be etc without "said player",same was said about Rooney,Arteta,Fellaini etc etc,we could go on,like most i dont know why he does not wait till the end of the season,if its confirmed he wants to go etc,even though it was said last summer he would give us one more year at that time supposedly,but when/if its made official it wont be any more less disapointing than hearing the rumours of him wanting to go,

If he has done an interview saying he wants to leave I'll lose any sympathy I did have for him. I have no issue with him wanting to play in the Champions League, but the least he could do is wait until the end of the season before spouting off.

Yip.

I have never heard of a player giving a special interview to say he wants to leave a club with which he has not had a major falling out :(

I will feel humiliated if this is indeed the case.

agreed mate and hopefully we will. It's been a funny old 12 months but I really don't think we've kicked in with Koeman until mid December.

Lukaku is a massive loss but I literally lost all patience and love with players when Rooney done one when I felt we needed him most so I've become quite immune to players wanting to leave or thinking the grass is greener. As long as we rinse the buying club for every penny they have I'm a firm believer we will come out of this a lot stronger and Koeman will find players who fit in and contribute and hopefully make us an even better rounded side.

Yep I agree with all that mate. And since Rooney left I have always accepted we'd never keep world class players. It hurt more with Wayne as he was one of us.

I have no problem with Lukaku going. However the club should have managed this situation better. Not allowed it to leak out that he'd be signing. That's humiliated us. Also we shouldn't have let this derail us with 10
games to go.

Like a 3 litre bottle of Pepsi I would imagine mein frandel.

Was even worse when he had it whispered in his ear from the Serpent Riaola the size of the Chelsea contract. Like Samson's right arm after a wasp sting allergic reaction

He'll come out and say he stayed this season on assurances and promises of investment and players brought in that wasn't fulfilled, been done before by other players trying to force a move.

Thing is this is probably true.... what does this say about our new regime?

Not much at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back