Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says it all when Man Utd couldn't keep hold of Ronaldo after they had won the league, champions league and numerous other trophies in his time there. It puts it in perspective, as to what hope did we have of keeping lukaku? The only slim chance we had was getting champions league football this season, which from the squad koeman inherited was always unlikely.
With the impending sale, I'd get all out to try and get dembele and rashford, but would they come here? As the biggest disappointment to me is even with money how are we going to attract top players, when we can't even get top players already at the club to commit to the future.

Look, we really shouldnt be angry at the boy.

Hes 1 of the best strikers in the league and hes playing for a team happy to sell to buy.

He wants to win shinys, he wants to play in the CL, not finish 7th and have ya dar screaming at him from The Park End that hes lazy, so enjoy him till the end of the season, take the money, wish him well and buy Seb Haller, Vinny J and Youri and win the League mate.

NSNO

COFB

TTFN

Depends what he's done and said. Mid season agitating and disrespectful interviews shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. It's a privilege to play for Everton.

...under one new owners watch?

That would be a very particular pattern.

The other thing is though, that none of them announced they wouldn't sign a contract based within a week of sources close to their club announcing they'd sign.

If he goes he goes, but I do worry about credibility currently. We've been made to look really stupid. A lot of this is Raiolas doing, but we've happily gone along with it and been burnt.

The other thing is though, that none of them announced they wouldn't sign a contract based within a week of sources close to their club announcing they'd sign.

If he goes he goes, but I do worry about credibility currently. We've been made to look really stupid. A lot of this is Raiolas doing, but we've happily gone along with it and been burnt.
Bullseye.

The level of incompetence and general buffoonery at this club is astounding.

A good Friend knows when to turn the other cheek, we must say goodbye to him Friend, but we do it with grace.

I am going to boo him like it's the last day of the universe mine frandel

I am going to boo him monstrously

Whenever he kicks a ball I will be there, BOOING HIM

Yes I think that's fair mate. We've had a lot of big promises though and as yet not an awful lot of action. I've given the benefit of the doubt but we need a much better summer that we had last year.

agreed mate and hopefully we will. It's been a funny old 12 months but I really don't think we've kicked in with Koeman until mid December.

Lukaku is a massive loss but I literally lost all patience and love with players when Rooney done one when I felt we needed him most so I've become quite immune to players wanting to leave or thinking the grass is greener. As long as we rinse the buying club for every penny they have I'm a firm believer we will come out of this a lot stronger and Koeman will find players who fit in and contribute and hopefully make us an even better rounded side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back