Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which club has seriously been linked with Lukaku? It's all very well for people to say he'll go here or he'll go there - and I think he will leave - but until someone actually says they want him then he's just another hooker on a street corner.

Which club has seriously been linked with Lukaku? It's all very well for people to say he'll go here or he'll go there - and I think he will leave - but until someone actually says they want him then he's just another hooker on a street corner.

His agent will know which clubs want him already imo.

Show me any post I have ever made calling any player a Judas mate, don't try putting words in my mouth, what I won't do though is what you are, making out a player is completely absolved of any responsibility for what his agent does, or in fact what he himself says.
If it's not the club who is it? The player obviously.

Stones - gone
Lukaku - almost gone
Barkley - who knows

See the pattern?

If it's not the club who is it? The player obviously.

Stones - gone
Lukaku - almost gone
Barkley - who knows

See the pattern?

Modric gone.
Van Der vart gone
Bale gone

see the pattern mate, or is it just Everton you criticise, whilst you praise other clubs.

Stones left for the richest club on the planet.
Likely lukaku is attempting to do similar.

As for Barkley. As you said, who knows mate.

By all means mate, after screaming about needing a new owner, you finally got one, and all you've done since is complain. Carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back