Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now convinced that a new contract will be signed and that he will stay for another season.

Lukaku has spelt out his ambition and tod the club of the kind of ambition he needs to see.

It is telling that the reply from Everton has come from Moshiri.

A new contract will be signed , after the player reveals the assurances that he has received from Moshiri himself about the clubs ambition, the new stadium will of course form part of the picture.
The new contract will of course contain release clauses agreeable to both parties from summer 2018 onwards.

Lukaku, Raiola and anybody else that looks at the Lukaku situation at Everton would do well to look back at the John Stones saga.
The most important factor is that both players were under contract to the club and the contracts were not near completion.
Clubs will have seen Everton will not be bullied and if anybody wants to sign the player this summer they have to pay up.

Equally Lukaku needs to continue to play well and to keep scoring. Real Madrid or clubs of the ilk will simply not bother to even look at a player not performing for his club.

Lots of hypocrisy in his interview. I think he's massively trying to play the innocent card and saving face by saying the right things.

Used City as an example yet I dont remember them signing world class players the first two windows after their takeover.

He's bluffing. That or he doesn't understand these changes take longer than two windows.
This.

I've backed him so far but this stinks. Loads of contradictions. Belittling the signings we have made. Great club with "good fans" ffs. And why all this now. I just don't get it. He's lost to me at the moment. May feel different after I slept on it.

Someone should show him the presentation Peel done saying they are hopeful of a deal in the near future for a new stadium on the docks.

Upon hearing this rehashed news he will sign in no time.

Yes "Prenno" it shows you and the typing pool at the Echo have been freely peddling the Moshiri crap without doing even the most basic journalism.

Then you follow it up with articles like that absolute joke "JohnB" shareholder one after the AGM doing the licky-licky at the Board's hoop.

Lukaku has laid them bare. Gang of utter frauds

It's cocky & arrogant that interview....and pretty much 100% spot on.

And it serves very little purpose - insight aside - as he's STILL contracted 'til JUNE 19.

It's all on the MOSH now...HOORAH.

He's went and put his bollocks on the table and called out the board. Fair enough if that's why he wants out, it's not as if it hasn't been frustrating for us as fans.

This also could be a 'no big signings as soon as the window opens and I'm off'. But that's probably me just trying to be positive.

I am now convinced that a new contract will be signed and that he will stay for another season.

Lukaku has spelt out his ambition and tod the club of the kind of ambition he needs to see.

It is telling that the reply from Everton has come from Moshiri.

A new contract will be signed , after the player reveals the assurances that he has received from Moshiri himself about the clubs ambition, the new stadium will of course form part of the picture.
The new contract will of course contain release clauses agreeable to both parties from summer 2018 onwards.

can i have some of your happy pills ?

I am convinced he will stay if we show massively accelerated growth. I think we gave off the impression we were going to do a Chelsea / Man City style transformation, and he's saying to us basically 'Erm, what happened lads?' and he's talking like a fan I think - as in , what we would say and what we are frustrated about.

Lots of hypocrisy in his interview. I think he's massively trying to play the innocent card and saving face by saying the right things.

Used City as an example yet I dont remember them signing world class players the first two windows after their takeover.

He's bluffing. That or he doesn't understand these changes take longer than two windows.

I think with Shiek they bid for kaka and got binned off, maybe wrong though. But under the corrupt Thai fella they spent millions on garbage like Wayne bridge, kolo toure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back