Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fans have already tweeted him shed loads of abuse based on misleading and scaremongering headlines/tweets. My bet is thousands.

I hope he goes to United.

Would love to see him and Pogba tell everyone about how much sauce they have, while the team sits ten points off the pace.

Fully understand his frustrations. The last two transfer windows have been very underwhelming when we had hoped for much more. We won't really kick on until the two unflushable turds kenwright and elstone are gone.

Regardless of what you think of Kenwright and Elstone if we'd put the cash on the table we would have signed better players than we did. The person calling the shots is Moshiri. He hasn't backed up his talk of ambition so far and it remains to be seen if he will or to what extent.

Too many for too long have been happy with Mid table mediocrity at Everton.
Putting obstacles in the way of ambition means you can never fail.
This lad, has been unhappy yet has done the business all season. Got better, golden boot contender, record breaker.
He's improved and maybe only Robles, Gueye and Davies have exceeded expectations this season. Ross is getting there.
I'd take his attitude in that interview for all of our players, that was Alex Ferguson's attitude. Always improve and strive to be the best. He's helping to drive a winning culture in my eyes, through accountability and ambition. The adages that it takes money and seasons have been blown out of the water after what Leicester achieved. It takes belief and desire.

Make him captain on Saturday.

He won't 'down tools' as he still has stuff to prove to those clubs who he wants to play for.

It's in everybody's best interest that he continues to play well.
I'm sure you're right but we'll have to play him anyway. What's the alternative, Valencia, Kone, DCL? Not a lot of goals there.

Regardless of what you think of Kenwright and Elstone if we'd put the cash on the table we would have signed better players than we did. The person calling the shots is Moshiri. He hasn't backed up his talk of ambition so far and it remains to be seen if he will or to what extent.

Moshiri made it perfectly clear that he was annoyed with the summer and questions were asked of Kenwrights haggling to save pennies. I had no issues with January, bar another striker it was good business and done early in a difficult period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back