Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Maybe he doesnt believe the whole 'we have the money to buy anyone we want' line that people are spouting

I don't think anyone genuinely thought we were going to "do a Chelsea".

Mr Moshiri hasn't even got as much money as Stoke City's majority shareholder, Sir Peter Coates.

He's right, though, isn't he?

Have to disagree with @davek here...

For Moshiri to make a statement so quickly (and in fact Lukakus views echo his own public views) I think its just posturing to push the board to sign some superstars.

If we finish 7th with Lukaku et al then players will want to join us from sides below us and from overseas.

OK. like I said yesterday that if he starts to spout kak puplicly IVE HAD IT WITH HIM.

●pull the new contract out of the table
●slam a hefty price tag on him and sell him preferably to abroad

OK. like I said yesterday that if he starts to spout kak puplicly IVE HAD IT WITH HIM.

I agree with all he said and am happy he has said it. Timing sucks, but had to be said.
A lot of fluffity fluff talk coming from Moshiri/White/Mayor/Architect and no substance backing it up.

Time to deliver, Moshiri. Too many words. Too many unfulfilled Jim White 'scoops'. Everything is always 'close to happening'.

Keep your collective mouths shut I say and start speaking with actions. And money...

I agree with all he said and am happy he has said it. Timing sucks, but had to be said.
A lot of fluffity fluff talk coming from Moshiri/White/Mayor/Architect and no substance backing it up.

Time to deliver, Moshiri. Too many words. Too many unfulfilled Jim White 'scoops'. Everything is always 'close to happening'.

Keep your collective mouths shut I say and start speaking with actions. And money...

You can change clubs along with Rom it seems :D...traitor

Well said Lukaku. What most of us have been saying for years...

Been let down time and rime again by this cancerous board. TBH nothing I've seen so far shows me things have changed under Moshiri. A new dress for the old lady and a bit of money spent doesn't change anything.

Lukaku is a born winner , he wants to be remembered you trophies. It's time to back him and the manager. If the board fail to do this, they will lose both in the summer.

Nilsatis Nisioptimum

At least means somthing to this player.

I back him 100%

Glad you're not in charge of anything, my Finnish friend! Like a spurned teenager, therefore you may like my answer below in terms of genitalia

Last edited:

Rom's theoretically pulled his Wang out and slapped it on the table. Jim White has talked at length about Moshiri's Wang, but at several key moments it hasn't achieved tumesence.
#dicksoutforLukaku
#dicksoutforBramleyMoore
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back