Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting

Chelsea essentially couldn't wait to get rid of him, and their fans taunted him when he left, yet despite all this he still seemingly wants to go back there

I guess he doesn't hold a grudge. If it were me, I'd never want to play for them ever again and I would dedicate my life to smashing them every time I played them
He supports Chelsea Mike, be like you and Everton.

Quite baffled by the series of events that have taken place.
Everton knew about the three no interview Romelu did for foreign media after the game on Saturday, then allowed him to attend a Kick it Out event at Finch Farm where there would be journalists on Tuesday. Everton obviously knew the comments that Romelu made on Tuesday, and moved quickly to release comments to the press for a 5pm release on Tuesday afternoon, in the knowledge that last nights interview would come out. I understand the club's thought process - and i dont think this is the last of the story - but the decision to allow Romelu to speak to journalists at OUR OWN TRAINING GROUND is terrible terrible media handling.

Chelsea took 2 years to win the league and City took 3. This was before FFP and before the mega money TV deals. If that's what he expects then he needs to "know his history".

that's also true, which comes back to the suspicion that his agent is just egging him on. But then again, he does seem mature...oh goddddd. everton :cheers:

Everything else is justification / window dressing. Somebody had had a word in his ear along the lines of - listen mate you're in, it's just we're not (maybe even can't) paying a penny over 70M, wangle that and you're sorted.

It is interesting

Chelsea essentially couldn't wait to get rid of him, and their fans taunted him when he left, yet despite all this he still seemingly wants to go back there

I guess he doesn't hold a grudge. If it were me, I'd never want to play for them ever again and I would dedicate my life to smashing them every time I played them
I honestly don't think he cares mate. He'll get a massive wedge, play champions league and challenge for trophies.
And fans are a fickle bunch, we're all guilty of it. He only needs to say the usual 'I'm home, never wanted to leave' etc etc, score goals and kiss the badge, and all will be forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back