Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

The state of this from Premium Content PED.

"He said bad things really, they were just off the record"

Right in the club's pocket those two

PEDs a bad blert who reckons he's the voice of the fans.

The most non-independent voice out there. He's been getting freebies in various forms since at least 2004. The mystery of Bilyaletdinov's boots for a competition has never been solved. He's a sort of Chris Evans / Jim White nightmare splicing of genes

Fair play to him though, he saw the early openings with social media and online content and took it

Late to this, because i cut all internets off after the scare mongering about how "its really bad am afraid" and people saying it was basically Rom saying the club is a bag of his arse and he has packed his suitcase already...

Instead, he is the first (that i can think of) genuinely questioning if the club is going to live up-to its motto. I do think we missed out on certain players in the summer which probably made Lukaku give it another year.

I see absolutely nothing wrong in what he said. I am taking it as he is basically saying to the board, if you don't guarantee certain signings of a certain level am off.

We know the platform he wants to be on, the board knows it - its upto them to show we are capable of matching it.

Over to you Moshiri - jib Kenwright or Elstone being involved in transfer negotiations... there is your first step.

The problem with Lukaku is, he thinks he's worth £30m but he's only worth £20m... we all know this :D

If he stays he stays, if he goes he goes. The lad isn't the be all and end all of Everton Football Club.

Late to this, because i cut all internets off after the scare mongering about how "its really bad am afraid" and people saying it was basically Rom saying the club is a bag of his arse and he has packed his suitcase already...

Instead, he is the first (that i can think of) genuinely questioning if the club is going to live up-to its motto. I do think we missed out on certain players in the summer which probably made Lukaku give it another year.

I see absolutely nothing wrong in what he said. I am taking it as he is basically saying to the board, if you don't guarantee certain signings of a certain level am off.

We know the platform he wants to be on, the board knows it - its upto them to show we are capable of matching it.

Over to you Moshiri - jib Kenwright or Elstone being involved in transfer negotiations... there is your first step.

Doesn't seem these people will get moved on by Moshiri. Sadly.

Kenwright perhaps not he is still a big shareholder but Bob? Moshiri should get his people in to do these transfer and contract talks.

Well apparently its Kenwright doing negotiating...

It should all be left to Sasha, he would have made Mata he couldn't refuse (or would be scared to).

I agree with his comments
We needed to be bringing in 2/3 players per window to build the squad and show ambition.
If the money is there, spend it. Get rid of the dross.
I don't think we can rely soley on kids coming through
The stadium issue needs to be wrapped up and announced asap.

The most non-independent voice out there. He's been getting freebies in various forms since at least 2004. The mystery of Bilyaletdinov's boots for a competition has never been solved. He's a sort of Chris Evans / Jim White nightmare splicing of genes

Fair play to him though, he saw the early openings with social media and online content and took it

Toffee tv is owned by redmen. Ped is basically an extended arm for a bunch of reds to make money out of other football fans.

The thing with Lukaku is he was saying Champions League all last season, and as soon as Chelsea were well out of contention he changed it to "a team challenging for Champions League places." Now he is talking about Champions League again. He has his heart set on going to Chelsea, God knows why after they flogged him and his mate de Bruyne like one of their little victims already palmed off out on loan. It's going to be hard to replace him but it is doable, and I won't hate him, he has gave us good service while he has been here.

It is interesting

Chelsea essentially couldn't wait to get rid of him, and their fans taunted him when he left, yet despite all this he still seemingly wants to go back there

I guess he doesn't hold a grudge. If it were me, I'd never want to play for them ever again and I would dedicate my life to smashing them every time I played them

It is interesting

Chelsea essentially couldn't wait to get rid of him, and their fans taunted him when he left, yet despite all this he still seemingly wants to go back there

I guess he doesn't hold a grudge. If it were me, I'd never want to play for them ever again and I would dedicate my life to smashing them every time I played them

If I was him I'd like to think I'd do the same. He wasn't ready and he was humble enough to accept that and so didn't take it personally. Instead he used it as motivation to improve and is now more than ready. He's probably the best professional I've seen at Everton in my relatively short time.

If we hadnt been subjected to the "Lukaku wants OUT" headlines first, we'd all be thinking;

Lukaku wants to wait and see who we sign in the summer and where we finish this season

Not a problem...we all want the same.

By that time we'll be batting back bids from loads of clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back