Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for sure.....if Lukaku does go then our chances of signing a top class striker improve.

I say that because one of the reasons we have had to put up with the likes of Valencia and Kone A is that no top class striker is going to come here to play second fiddle to our main man.

One thing for sure.....if Lukaku does go then our chances of signing a top class striker improve.

I say that because one of the reasons we have had to put up with the likes of Valencia and Kone A is that no top class striker is going to come here to play second fiddle to our main man.

How do you work that one like?

Another top class striker is going to come here and shoulder the load that Lukaku has shouldered for 3 seasons just because he's left? Bit backwards that.

More like if he stays, our chances at signing a top class partner improve because he's told the club that is exactly what we and he need.

We have got 10 games left. That is 10 finals for me,” he said. “I hope that is the same for the rest of the team. I’m sure we will make the best out of them. The last 10 games of the season I think ‘bring it on, lets go’.”

He's definitely playing Saturday

Moshiri made it perfectly clear that he was annoyed with the summer and questions were asked of Kenwrights haggling to save pennies. I had no issues with January, bar another striker it was good business and done early in a difficult period

Isn't that just people that like blaming Kenwright for everything assuming that though or did I miss something?

The way I see it is if Moshiri thinks Kenwright is incompetent why is he letting him carry on? He calls the shots, he puts the team in place. If it's true that Kenwright was to blame for all of it why is he doing nothing? Is he expecting a different result next time?

At the end of the day if you run a company and blame people below you for it's failures, when you're the one who keeps them in place it's you who's at fault for not adressing the issues.

Another top class striker is going to come here and shoulder the load that Lukaku has shouldered for 3 seasons just because he's left? Bit backwards that.

More like if he stays, our chances at signing a top class partner improve because he's told the club that is exactly what we and he need.

I actually explained how I worked it out, Connor.

Now, it could well be I am wrong.

But I did explain why I think that way ;)

The tail doesn't wag the dog. Lukaku doesn't dictate to Everton what Everton do. He's a paid employee, that's it.

ri8z0j.jpg

What the hell, nothing he said was 'SLAMMING' Everton.

Some players take it on themselves to achieve things. Others look for a free ride. Bye bye Romelu, hope your insta profile doesn't lose any followers when Conte or Guardiola bench you after one look at your first touch.

We did have a decent January yes, could have been better if we signed a striker.
Well move on to more realistic targets then for Gods sake.
We can force them to stay, show ambition and I mean SHOW it, rather than TALK it.

Im not blaming the club, im blaming the snake oil salesman.

Theres more than 10 players in the world.

We showed ambition by signing Morgs, everything else we did in January was a cash saving exercise, what new stadium??????

I said this the other day, Rom has just basically said the same.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Put up and shut up.

Some players take it on themselves to achieve things. Others look for a free ride. Bye bye Romelu, hope your insta profile doesn't lose any followers when Conte or Guardiola bench you after one look at your first touch.

Have you left the sarcasm font off on purpose here?

If he looked for a free ride, he'd have stayed at Chelsea.

Have you left the sarcasm font off on purpose here?

If he looked for a free ride, he'd have stayed at Chelsea.

He needed game time back then to increase brand Romelu. We stuck with him when he could barely trap a ball. I'm not bothered if he leaves, I accepted that the moment he arrived that he'd go at some point. You can leave though with a bit of class without digging out your club in the national press.

He needed game time back then to increase brand Romelu. We stuck with him when he could barely trap a ball. I'm not bothered if he leaves, I accepted that the moment he arrived that he'd go at some point. You can leave though with a bit of class without digging out your club in the national press.

Stop crying then if you aren't bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back