Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice comments from Fat Ron, says the contract talks are still ongoing and he expects a " decision after the international break".
did he say that yesterday,as he said it pretty much in the press conference friday saying After the international break, the club will have a message about the situation with Romelu

At home at least we're gaining a real ruthless streak where we simply do not ease off and settle for the 1-0 or 2-0 victories like we previously did.

I'm sure clubs must now be looking at their fixtures at Goodison with real trepidation, and part of that is down to Rom so that should be heralded.
only beaten once at home (by a lucky last minute goal from them) agrees with this. Looking good for the future, more so if we keep the Rom up front for next season. We are this year's form team.

I wonder if this "message" will all tie in to the supposed new stadium announcement and maybe a complete Moshiri takeover and his plans for the future (with Rom?).

Surely as it stands it will be that the club offered him a new contract and he has rejected it.

I think the club will say that whilst he remains contracted he is an Everton player.

That lad can taste the CL and hear it's anthem ringing in his ears. Any signature for Everton will be one that will be scrapped with immediate effect if/when a club willing to pay comes forward. He knows he cant just walk out, and he knows that the club as things stand are within their rights to try and get an auction going that could knacker any preferred destination Lukaku might have. He has to wait on a trigger to be put in place to make this a clean break.

I see it going one of two ways:

1/ Lukaku signs an extension in the next few weeks with a clause to leave for £70M. Summer comes along and it''s met and he leaves.

or

2/ Lukaku doesn't sign and goes into the summer and he and his agent agitate that he wants to leave. The club will inisist it'll only be for a massive fee. The player will put a transfer request in. Then he'll be sold....probably for £70M.

I cant see any circumstance where he hangs around here waiting for "ambition" to be shown in terms of player
acquisition- that's why he chose it as an explanation in the first place: he knows they either cant or wont follow through this summer with any such investment.

That lad can taste the CL and hear it's anthem ringing in his ears. Any signature for Everton will be one that will be scrapped with immediate effect if/when a club willing to pay comes forward. He knows he cant just walk out, and he knows that the club as things stand are within their rights to try and get an auction going that could knacker any preferred destination Lukaku might have. He has to wait on a trigger to be put in place to make this a clean break.

I see it going one of two ways:

1/ Lukaku signs an extension in the next few weeks with a clause to leave for £70M. Summer comes along and it''s met and he leaves.

or

2/ Lukaku doesn't sign and goes into the summer and he and his agent agitate that he wants to leave. The club will inisist it'll only be for a massive fee. The player will put a transfer request in. Then he'll be sold....probably for £70M.

I cant see any circumstance where he hangs around here waiting for "mbition" to ne shown in terms of player
acquisition- that's why he chose it as an explanation in the first place: he knows they either cant or wont follow through this summer with any such investment.

3/ He will sign his contract, we will sign players, Ronny K will make us hear the CL anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back