Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't think he will leave until the season after. And it's rediculous how underrated he is by other fan groups apparently he's just a fat lump that scores goals. If we had a chance to buy a lukaku lite player for 70 mil I would snap your hand off

Proper loving these links to Liverpool.

The immortal genius of Garth Crooks mentioned teams that would want him in his Team of the Week post and said him and Mane would be a frightening combo like we'd ever, ever sell him to them.

Clown.

There appears to be a constructed agenda by the BBC to sow the notion of Lukaku joining the RS, our most detested rivals.

I am absolutely disgusted as a licence payer and someone who has to fund this muck.

Looks like a complaint is going in.

and here it is...

This weekend I have been utterly appalled at so called footballing experts trying to suggest Romelu Lukaku would be a good fit for Everton's most hated rivals Liverpool!?!

Everton now have a very rich benefactor and are trying their upmost to break the cartel at the top of the league and to hear such idiotic comments from Le Saux on MOTD and then read a similar veiled approach from Garth Crooks is pathetic.

IF Lukaku does indeed move on it will not be a sideways/backwards step to bigstand FC.
Rom has indicated a desire to win league titles so how could he achieve that ambition if he joins a club who last won one when MC Hammer was relevant!

and here it is...

This weekend I have been utterly appalled at so called footballing experts trying to suggest Romelu Lukaku would be a good fit for Everton's most hated rivals Liverpool!?!

Everton now have a very rich benefactor and are trying their upmost to break the cartel at the top of the league and to hear such idiotic comments from Le Saux on MOTD and then read a similar veiled approach from Garth Crooks is pathetic.

IF Lukaku does indeed move on it will not be a sideways/backwards step to bigstand FC.
Rom has indicated a desire to win league titles so how could he achieve that ambition if he joins a club who last won one when MC Hammer was relevant!

Bit harsh on MC Hammer if I may say so.

Pundits and RS fans can link him with a move to them but deep down everyone knows they wouldn't spend the money that would be needed to buy him. FSG look to buy players with a future sale profit (not that they have done very well with that recently) and wouldn't sanction a deal anywhere near what Rom would cost. Chelsea and Man U are a totally different story though, if either want him we will have a fight on our hands to keep him.

should run a poll on how long it takes him to start mouthing off to the Belgium media on international duty.

I give it Thursday at the latest.......... :coffee:

He'll probably give interviews before thursday. Tonight there is an open training at 1730 (1630 gmt). Sometimes there are interviews after that and there are also pressconferences each day (with different players)

and here it is...

Oi! MC Hammer is ALWAYS relevant.

Can't touch this.

Proper loving these links to Liverpool.

The immortal genius of Garth Crooks mentioned teams that would want him in his Team of the Week post and said him and Mane would be a frightening combo like we'd ever, ever sell him to them.

Clown.
That idiot can't pick an Everton player in his team of the week without selling him in the same breadth. I swear he doesn't seem to do it with anybody else. I've just looked back at a few of his teams of the week and he has tried to sell Lukaku twice, Coleman and Barkley and not once mentioned any other clubs players despite frequently including players from Albion, Southampton, Swansea, Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back