Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch him do his ACL against whatever team of coal miners and plumbers Belgium are playing in these pointless international breaks.

I really hope not considering what's happened to Seamus tonight

OK he's quoted as saying
"The decision has been made I can't talk about it"
Or words to that effect
My view and only my view he's got the deal he wanted with us
Also maybe Mirella's and him may have been in the ear of Roms best mate Alderwerald..or whatever his name is at spurs who isn't signing a new contract to come to us

Just my thoughts

By saying "the decision has already been made", i read that as he is not signing a new contract, as that follows on from what he said last week.

We still get to keep him one more year lads, unless a huge offer comes in for him now and we can get a player in who Koeman thinks will do well.
I agree with this.
Sounds like he’s not signing to me. Implying decision of last week has “already being made” really. We'll keep him one more season anyway and sell next Summer.

Lukaku's dream is to be up front for Chelsea...that's his ambition.
And I don't harbour ill-will toward him for that.

But, all his talk about Everton ambition (or lack thereof) is just smoke and mirror BS.

Just after confirming that he had made a final decision on his future, Rom spoke passionately about his desire to win trophies.

My youngest lad was born in 1987 and we have won just ONE trophy in his entire lifetime, so when a player talks about trophies in relation to their future I think we can safely assume that they don't see their future with us!!

As @kithnou says, though, just because a player wants to leave doesn't necessarily mean that they will be allowed to.

This is all getting a bit tiresome now its every 6 months, dont sign a new contract stay next season to fire us into the CL then he go with 12 months on his contract remaining to the highest bidder.

This is all getting a bit tiresome now its every 6 months, dont sign a new contract stay next season to fire us into the CL then he go with 12 months on his contract remaining to the highest bidder.
Why would he go if he has fired us into the CL?

Watch him do naff all against Utd and the sh(&e, he is not all that.

The way I look at is their are 6 teams above us who don't have him in the team, so there are other players to play Koeman system.

Get shut I am sick of hearing about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back