Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok he wants to leave. He can't until the summer none games left. Keep doing well score loads of goals and help us get in to European football. Leave for loads of money and be crap for your next team.

I really hope not considering what's happened to Seamus tonight

OK he's quoted as saying
"The decision has been made I can't talk about it"
Or words to that effect
My view and only my view he's got the deal he wanted with us
Also maybe Mirella's and him may have been in the ear of Roms best mate Alderwerald..or whatever his name is at spurs who isn't signing a new contract to come to us

Just my thoughts

You've heard what he had to say and come to the conclusion that he's staying and we're signing Alderwerald!?

I'm guessing you are a 'glass half full' kinda guy.

Watch him do naff all against Utd and the sh(&e, he is not all that.

The way I look at is their are 6 teams above us who don't have him in the team, so there are other players to play Koeman system.

Get shut I am sick of hearing about it
We are a one man team. 53% of all our key play (goals and assists) cones from him.

If he leaves we are at an immediate disadvantage next season, because we have no one else in te team who can supply a goal haul anything like he can, and it would require the perfect replacement t come in and hit the ground running.

We are a one man team. 53% of all our key play (goals and assists) cones from him.

If he leaves we are at an immediate disadvantage next season, because we have no one else in te team who can supply a goal haul anything like he can, and it would require the perfect replacement t come in and hit the ground running.

Technically speaking wouldn't a one man team be 100% of all key plays?

Same if Chelsea lose Costa or Ibrahimovic goes to MLS or if Kane and Sanchez leave. They'd all be at a disadvantage. So this really is the most basic of points.

If we were a one man team.....Wouldn't that be 100% of all our key plays, goals and assists coming from him :)

How did you come to that statistic Dave?

Plus why do you keep telling us? We know your thoughts on this particular issue, you even created a thread FFS. It's just a clear dig at Koeman, suggesting he couldn't get us where he has us without him. Well that goes for football teams the world over and their star players.

Same if Chelsea lose Costa or Ibrahimovic goes to MLS or if Kane and Sanchez leave. They'd all be at a disadvantage. So this really is the most basic of points.
...teams that can go out immediately and buy the very best strikers in world football.

Us? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back