Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
...teams that can go out immediately and buy the very best strikers in world football.

Us? No.
Yep. Arsenal and Spurs have proven this?

Also you don't know Lukaku is leaving, you also don't know who we can buy.

If you're correct to say that at present Everton can't attract the worlds best, that certainly isn't Koemans fault.

I'm not really sure why everyone is so worked up about him signing a contract. We all know that in football, a contract is not worth the paper it's written on.

I've excepted the fact that he's leaving in the summer, and trust in Koeman and Walsh to find a suitable replacement.

He is under contract
We have no need to sell him for one more year
mOshiri basically pointed that out to him in public
Rom is our player

Yes but time on the contract is diminishing as will the price we get for him. Got to be this summer or it could tempt teams to sit it out and get him cheap or for nowt

Be interesting to see how he plays at Old Trafford, if he has been tapped up by them be interesting to watch how hard he plays to beat them. If we win it might put a spanner in the CL ambitions they and Rom have, which wont fit in with his plans.

I can't tell if he's actually suggesting that he practically carries the team at Everton were he doesn't have to at Belgium because of Hazard, De Bruyne etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back