Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is why he's not a top player. Remove service into the box he's anonymous. The obvious comparison is Drogba..a great goalscorer and a great outfield player. Unlike Drogba he doesn't hurt teams when hes not scoring.

I'm not convinced he could do the job Diego Costa does for Chelsea. Watched the Belgium match the other night when Lukaku scored a brilliant equaliser...the problem is he did nothing other than that. Say he was able to hold the ball up, or turn a defender with pace, or pull defenders all over the place...chances are Belgium would have scored a lot sooner and won. Just being a good goalscorer can mask the negative effect such a player has on a team. I'd take a 15 goal a season forward who makes the entire forward line function really well than a 25 goal a season forward who makes it function badly.
Think I said similar in not so many characters :D. But still if he could guarantee me 78 points a season

If by any chance we lose to United next week. We will almost certainly finish in 7th position in the prem. I suggest that we leave
Lukaku out for the rest of the season, in the hope that someone beats him to be top league scorer. We were led to believe that he
was going to sign a contract for us (even his agent strung us along), I'm sure that he was instrumental in us getting Bolasie (another
Judas it seems, by what he said last week). Offer Rom double the money and give him 24 hours to accept and explain that he will
be in the under 23s for 2 years.

If by any chance we lose to United next week. We will almost certainly finish in 7th position in the prem. I suggest that we leave
Lukaku out for the rest of the season, in the hope that someone beats him to be top league scorer. We were led to believe that he
was going to sign a contract for us (even his agent strung us along), I'm sure that he was instrumental in us getting Bolasie (another
Judas it seems, by what he said last week). Offer Rom double the money and give him 24 hours to accept and explain that he will

EVmEna.gif

Ha, nice idea in theory, but he's right to turn down the contact and we're paying way too much of his wages for no return and the massive fee we'd lose out on as a consequence.

He's the, premier league's top scorer ahead of players like aguero, Ibrahimovic, costa, Sanchez, hazard and Kane (look at the players they have servicing them!)

... Yet he's a flat track bully? Give over lads. He's our best player and by an absolute country mile, he's worth twice as much add anyone else in our squad.

He's the, premier league's top scorer ahead of players like aguero, Ibrahimovic, costa, Sanchez, hazard and Kane (look at the players they have servicing them!)

... Yet he's a flat track bully? Give over lads. He's our best player and by an absolute country mile, he's worth twice as much add anyone else in our squad.

To be fair I was amazed at all those chances he missed, you would expect a striker of his quality to finish every single 1 of those he got, to be fair he slammed in each and every single 1.

in his 4 years with us he's managed to score against Liverpool, city, Chelsea, arsenal and spurs. Not bad for a flat track bully.

He's scored 3 goals against the teams above us so far. Diego costa has 2 and Sergio Aguero has 1. But the top players single handedly bulldoze those teams, right?

He was poor today, not the first time won't be the last. Doesn't mean he's not top class.

To be fair I was amazed at all those chances he missed, you would expect a striker of his quality to finish every single 1 of those he got, to be fair he slammed in each and every single 1.

Fecking service was impeccible from both flanks today so he does only have himself to blame, why can't he win every game for us single handedly like messi does?

Oh wait, he's only 23 and had a better strike rate than messi at that age despite paying for anderlecht, WBA and Everton

... Carry on

Don't blame him at all for wanting out he's wasted here if we're honest with ourselves

Put him in a city team with Silva and De bruyne serving him, put him in the spurs team with eriksen and alli etc I could go on, he'd smash in over 30+ a season, without doubt. We have no playmaker and he'll still get 25 goals for us this season

Mate you need to read that back to yourself.

Bro??????

You been on the ale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back