Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, he proved he isn't a big game player. Yes great scoring record but usually against teams we should and probably would beat if he was out of the team. He looked like he was back to his "i a great player, i should be in the champions league" attitude of last season.

I did math a while back and seem to remembers he's scored about 18 goals against the current top 6 during his time in England (all competitions)

So not as bad as some think

Problem is we didn't win a lot of the matches he scored in and thus they are easily forgotten

Not anything to do with the game or his performances but I was talking to a mate yesterday who said him and Coleman do not get on with each other at all. Apparently Coleman thinks he's to big for his boots. Obviously if it's true it's not affecting how they perform on the pitch because I can't see any obvious signs they don't get on. Wasn't Lukaku the only one not to wish him well on social media after his injury which I suppose is a bit strange given how often Rom is on social media and his support of Bolasie for example. I suppose you can't like everyone
I also have it on very good authority that this is true.

Not anything to do with the game or his performances but I was talking to a mate yesterday who said him and Coleman do not get on with each other at all. Apparently Coleman thinks he's to big for his boots. Obviously if it's true it's not affecting how they perform on the pitch because I can't see any obvious signs they don't get on. Wasn't Lukaku the only one not to wish him well on social media after his injury which I suppose is a bit strange given how often Rom is on social media and his support of Bolasie for example. I suppose you can't like everyone
Bit grim that,

my mate said someone posted all that on the net last week,which off course gets passed everywere as though its true even if not,plus Lukaku did wish coleman well as it was said during a reporters page when there was a interveiw about lukaku or something just not via lukakus own personal stuff

my mate said someone posted all that on the net last week,which off course gets passed everywere as though its true even if not

Yes mate, I think the lad I heard it from is who it all came from in a roundabout sort of way. His uncle does some work for the club and knows Coleman pretty well off the back of it. I think he told somebody and they posted it on the net, pretty much what I'm doing haha

True, but I just find it a little odd.

And the grim bit is him not wishing him well on social media imo

To be honest though mate I don't wish anyone anything over social media. I do it to their face. Maybe with Bolasie it's different because they are actually mates. I can't imagine Rom has walked into finch farm and just laughed in Seamus's face while he's on the treatment table

To be honest though mate I don't wish anyone anything over social media. I do it to their face. Maybe with Bolasie it's different because they are actually mates. I can't imagine Rom has walked into finch farm and just laughed in Seamus's face while he's on the treatment table
Fair assesment, and no I seriously doubt t. I just think it's something so small though and if he done it for bola then he could do it for seamus.

Nevermind anyway.

I made this point in December (see below)

Everyone bar Coleman. When he scored V Swansea and Arsenal he barely celebrated. I've always wondered if they don't get on.

I've thought this for a long time.

I made this point in December (see below)

I've thought this for a long time.

The way my mate told me they hate each other. Obviously they still get on in a professional manor if that's the truth. It's not like it's not happened before and won't happen again. I seem to remember apparently Gerrard and Hamann not getting on but they obviously didn't let it affect them on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back