Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing for himself
Out there not for Everton, that was a square to Ross for a tap in.
i disagree on two counts, i saw ross jogging towards the goal not busting a gut, he knew RL was going to shoot, RL had no option. He's a goal scorer with the ball, in the box. At any level of football, you expect your striker in that form to shoot from there

Was just calling Ashley a son of **** in French when talking to Pogba...get real lukaku and start looking closer to home...has clearly one target only...finishing top premier league goal scorer rather than be a team player.

i disagree on two counts, i saw ross jogging towards the goal not busting a gut, he knew RL was going to shoot, RL had no option. He's a goal scorer with the ball, in the box. At any level of football, you expect your striker in that form to shoot from there
Ross was jogging as he was done in, Rom had to go for it.

You must have watched a different game barkley was different class this statue was shocking

Barkley did well at everything bar just play the early ball when Lukaku was actually in space and we were breaking. 3 or 4 times he waited too long to release it and was dispossessed.

Thought he was very poor. Isolated yes, and I'm usually forgiving because of that, but he never got his head up. His moaning at the end to Pogba of all people was the icing on the cake.

Eh. Bunch of times he had the ball for a counter attack and Rom just wasn't making the right runs.

Rom is pretty much always free for the early ball and was tonight several times. Barkley's problem has always been holding on to the ball for too long in that situation. It mightn't always come off but there were enough chances to get Lukaku running at the keeper in that second half for me.

Better than Saturday. Still crap. And lol At whoever said Ross was a different class. His decision making is abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back