Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
i disagree on two counts, i saw ross jogging towards the goal not busting a gut, he knew RL was going to shoot, RL had no option. He's a goal scorer with the ball, in the box. At any level of football, you expect your striker in that form to shoot from there
Don't talk garbage, he would be running onto a ball pulled back perfectly in that situation. Any further on he would have had to adjust his run

Williams berating him all game for being an idle git, especially when Williams and jags where dealing with everything then takes the opportunity to have a go at him when he knows he's got a cameraman in his mush. Sums the bloke up

Talking about him and Williams gaving an argument, with Williams gaving a go and Lukaku shushing him. Panel having a go at him.

Did all that work to get himself into the media spotlight ahead of these last two games, and had absolutely nothing to trouble either team.

He'll still be here in two years at this rate.

It actually infuriates me watching him direct the other midfielders where to press whilst he stands still doing nothing.

Some good runs but his pressing is non-existent and watching him face up defenders is hilarious as he hasn't got the ability to beat anyone with skill.

Love his goals but he needs to contribute more to match his ego.

Did all that work to get himself into the media spotlight ahead of these last two games, and had absolutely nothing to trouble either team.

He'll still be here in two years at this rate.
Exactly. Let's see how many champs league clubs come calling in the summer after his non existent performances against 3 top 6 teams recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back