Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd happily sell Lukaku for more than £70 million before the transfer window. It's more than he's worth, and i'd love to attack this transfer window early and ruthlessly. Bring in 2 strikers and then concentrate on the defence.

I really think he has to go this summer. Yes we won't get anyone as good, but we could get two decent strikers. Who between them may do the same job. Lukaku has his mind elsewhere again. It's obviously winding up the rest of the squad.

I'd happily sell Lukaku for more than £70 million before the transfer window. It's more than he's worth, and i'd love to attack this transfer window early and ruthlessly. Bring in 2 strikers and then concentrate on the defence.
what striker/s do you replace him with?

what striker/s do you replace him with?

Honestly I've got no clue mate. I've never been more confused about who we could potentially attract. We're a PL club with alot of money, but still not in the Champions League - but does the Premier League attract Champions League players from elsewhere? As mentioned above Lacazette would be great, Martial if possible again would be a great addition, but beyond that i'm not too sure!

There's no rush.

And he isn't 'that' quick.[/QUOTE

I disagree I think he is awkward to play against and quick, based on the little i have seen of him
I think we have nothing to lose by playing him upfront it seems a more sensible substitution than ones Koeman has made
To keep Lukaku I would have thought we need to finish as high as possible and convince him we are going to make some good signings in the summer.

The guy has scored 21 goals for us this season... I don't like his attitude sometimes but I just don't get all of the people on here who are like "sell him, we don't need him, blah blah". I for one am super nervous if he leaves because he cannot just be so easily replaced. In all honesty who would we be able to grab just by selling him? I read on the Summer Transfer board people talking about Lacazette but in all honesty I do not see him coming here.

The guy has scored 21 goals for us this season... I don't like his attitude sometimes but I just don't get all of the people on here who are like "sell him, we don't need him, blah blah". I for one am super nervous if he leaves because he cannot just be so easily replaced. In all honesty who would we be able to grab just by selling him? I read on the Summer Transfer board people talking about Lacazette but in all honesty I do not see him coming here.

The biggest clubs will be in for Lacazette if he's available. Not saying we shouldn't try for him but I don't think he's a realistic proposition unless we get very lucky.

I'd go for Batshuayi and Benteke personally. Attainable but both really good strikers.

Main reason i'm saying sell him is because a) I don't believe we will keep him anyway and b) we need to invest alot in the squad, and with FFP we probably will have to just as we did with Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back