Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the folks believing an unknown Italian journo claiming Lukaku to Chelsea is done for £65m it is worth remembering that Paul Joyce, one of the few competent football journalists with strong EFC connections despite being a Kopite, says we turned down £70m for him from them last summer...
No one in their right mind would believe that we'd agree to sell for £65m. It was widely reported that Lukaku and agent wanted a £70m release clause in the new contract and Everton wouldn't accept that, so why would they then sell for £65?

Utter nonsense.

No one in their right mind would believe that we'd agree to sell for £65m. It was widely reported that Lukaku and agent wanted a £70m release clause in the new contract and Everton wouldn't accept that, so why would they then sell for £65?

Utter nonsense.
Hypothetically I'd bite a teams hand off if they bid 70m for him

Watching Chelsea yesterday, they always had an out ball to kick it long for Costa to hold up and give the defence and midfield a breather. Rom would really struggle with this as he still does not have consistent hold up play.

I don't see him fitting at Chelsea. I would also hate watching him score for fun with Hazard, Fabregas and Willian supplying goals galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back