Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the point in having a biliionaire owner if all we do is sell the best players. 100 mill war chest was muted.same old everton and always will be
A billionaire doesn't become so because they give their money away. The fact that in his short time here he has raised the profile of the club and got us a new stadium on the waterfront, a good manager and we look to be heading in the right direction that will do for now but saying all that I do think we will have money to spend this summer regardless if Lukaku goes or not.

It's quite easy to replace his goals really.

If the logic is that Lukaku in a better team will score 30 goals a season then we just need to buy a couple of 12-15 goal strikers from worse teams than us then et voila, they'll score 20 odd goals each.

In fact we'll be better off.

Easy.

It's quite easy to replace his goals really.

If the logic is that Lukaku in a better team will score 30 goals a season then we just need to buy a couple of 12-15 goal strikers from worse teams than us then et voila, they'll score 20 odd goals each.

In fact we'll be better off.

Easy.
And line up with 13 players? Whilst it's a devilish idea and I'm fond of it, the other clubs may have an issue with that.

Genuinely tickled as far too many of you wanting rid of our 20 goal a season striker because he won't kiss the badge.

You helmets. You build team around such strikers, not sell them.

And line up with 13 players? Whilst it's a devilish idea and I'm fond of it, the other clubs may have an issue with that.

Genuinely tickled as far too many of you wanting rid of our 20 goal a season striker because he won't kiss the badge.

You helmets. You build team around such strikers, not sell them.
He wants to go, and therefore he'll go

It is what it is

So this is a defence mechanism reaction to the probability of that?

Some of your wet lettuces must be amazing at keeping hold of a girl with that resolve.
More simple realism and trying to second guess the clubs options

Rom has been great for us, but he wants to dump us and move in

You can make a playlist to ease your Rom pain and listen to it on your Bluetooth Beats whilst crying into your overpriced bottle of hipster lager though mate

https://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/c/s3/dreamteamfc-prod/uploads/2015/12/lukaku3-742x417.jpg

Different class.

Last edited:
So this is a defence mechanism reaction to the probability of that?

Some of your wet lettuces must be amazing at keeping hold of a girl with that resolve.
Not sure about this new defence mechanism line that you're peddling. I preferred being accused of playing video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back