Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I think everybody on here talks tosh from time to time. Keeps things interesting.

An easy way would be to buy Mertens. Well him or KDB. He has a special connection with the both of them he says, they always know what he's going to do. First one is attainable, second one I think not.

Very good footballer. Mertens will be after some money since he's probably splitting from his wife. He only makes 2.5 mil € at Napoli (very little compared to the premier league).
Isn't Mertens doing ridiculously well in Italy, in terms of goal scoring?

Yes top goalscorer and more goals than Lukaku so far. Last one was against Juve a couple of days ago I believe. Also 9 assists and enjoys playing with little space.

But he would come I think; he'd like to test himself in the PL.
I'm certain WRD from TEF said we were interested in him.

They were the reigning champions. Ok, they had that divvy Moyes as manager, but they still had proven winners who'd won a CL a few years earlier.

I was very much behind our last boss during his time with us but, as good as that late goal and win felt, it was widely acknowledged that it didn't mean as much as everybody was beating them. And that was the consensus when the large part of fanbase were in love with our manager at the time, not just revisionism after the fall.

you are really reaching today Dave. punches missing all over the shop

I'm certain WRD from TEF said we were interested in him.

Would be a great signing; he's a bit older but still has some good seasons in him. Also he only has one year of contract left.

What better way to get over his wife than to leave Napoli; or alternatively save the marriage with the wife by moving to another country away from the mistresses. Hmm I think they should make this a selling-point.

I was very much behind our last boss during his time with us but, as good as that late goal and win felt, it was widely acknowledged that it didn't mean as much as everybody was beating them. And that was the consensus when the large part of fanbase were in love with our manager at the time, not just revisionism after the fall.

you are really reaching today Dave. punches missing all over the shop
I'm drunk and I'm still dodging them.

Make of that what you will...

No, we definitely won 1-0 but your memory of the game far from correct. I may be wrong but I believe utd actually had more shots in target during the win.

It was a great result, and would have been matched the other day bar for a 95th minute penalty
Oh dear. What a disastrous night then. We win but have less shots on target than the champions of England playing at home.

Keep scraping the barrel.

Ideal solution is for him to sign a new contact and commit to the manager long term plans but the impression he wants out and believes it the time to leave for a CL club and when this happens then you should sell for as much as we can. 75 million would be fantastic as he could have a career injury such as coleman.

I have faith in the management to bring in a suitable replacement. Let's remember no player is bigger then the club. If he doesn't believe in us anymore, shut your door on the way out.

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off with a centre forward who scores only 15 goals a season but can actually trap the ball and buy us time.

Maybe an option like that is within our reach if Rom were to leave?

yes they will drop Kane even without Kane they still win!
they are in for Zaha I heard who is now proving to be a beast of a player pace strength and goals in him now!
Didn't know they wanted Zaha, always rated him, would love him here. They wouldn't drop Kane, but no harm in having the two most prolific strikers in the league playing up front together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back