Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukarku is a brilliant prospect, but his understudy in the belgium team is on Chelsea's books , hardly plays same typ of forward same attributes likes the ball playing down the sides etc - it still would be easy for him to struggle elsewhere before coming good - the so called 70 million is no where near enough his value in the right team he would score loads more in a team that builds up faster , and has the killer slide rule ball for him down the sides - who that team is i do not know in the prem only the red lot play direct that would suit him - City - Arsenal even Chelsea pass it around a lot?
Dont think he'd fit at teams like spurs and Liverpool who press hard, wouldn't fit at man city either. Chelsea maybe, though it would be tough for him playing Costa's role in their system. That leaves Arsenal or Man U for me. Or maybe someone like PSG

Lukakus biggest mistake imo was drumming up drama while no teams have made a formal offer for him. You can blame his agent for that, but I don't think teams will enjoy seeing that petulance this late into a campaign. It is all a shame because Lukaku seems to get along with everyone, but I don't think he is sending other teams the right message by acting this way. He may have more leverage if he kept his mouth shut until the summer.

Ha ha ha

Phil Neville just called Lukaku a flat track bully who does well against teams like Leicester.

Read that and weep Romelu.
Maybe you should sign that contract after all.

f2641221-7863-4cfe-aaab-b2bb0fdb3f95.jpg

A mix of good and bad today. Some poor touches, some good. Well taken goal from a good run and a sensational cross.

The impressive thing is that despite the crowd being absolutely itching to get at him today he's kept plugging away. Hasn't been remotely discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back