Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it's not ideal we will get a massive fee for him. Raoila hopefully will get us one of the biggest fees in the history of football. The prospect of replacing a £70m or £80m or £85m striker at Everton in the biggest league in the world will be enticing for young ambitious strikers and Everton will cope and hopefully improve even if he leaves, starting with 2017/18.

Though it's not ideal we will get a massive fee for him. Raoila hopefully will get us one of the biggest fees in the history of football. The prospect of replacing a £70m or £80m or £85m striker at Everton in the biggest league in the world will be enticing for young ambitious strikers and Everton will cope and hopefully improve even if he leaves, starting with 2017/18.
Can't see it, if it was Chelsea, City or Barca maybe but you can take £20/30m off when he plays for Everton, not saying it's right but the hype just isn't the same.

I'll be pissed off if him and/or Barkley go, but people come and go all the time in football. Lukaku has been leaving us since the day he signed if we are honest, he's always being looking to go. Surprised we've got this long out of him.

If they are to go, hopefully it'll be early on and give enough time for us to get replacements in.

Keep changing the goalposts Dave :coffee:
I'm not. The City game is the only game against a decent team Everton really grabbed a game by the scruff of the neck from the off and always looked in command.

There's Arsenal and Chelsea to come. Maybe we'll see them set up to make a game of it in those.

United and Arsenal?

We didn't dominate any of the three played so far against them.

I'm not. The City game is the only game against a decent team Everton really grabbed a game by the scruff of the neck from the off and always looked in command.

There's Arsenal and Chelsea to come. Maybe we'll see them set up to make a game of it in those.

This the Rom thread mate. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back