Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dudes, I think we have much more pull than we did last season. Last season we didn't have European football and we looked completely lost on the pitch. This year we have a lot of young talent and we have dominated the second stretch of the season. Players will take notice- I think we will see some quality signings this summer. The biggest question is if Rom stays put. I'm not so sure we will sell this summer.

Moses and Alonso are better than Baines and Coleman in their role

waitwhat.gif

My point was I wouldn't be happy for overpaying for crap like bolasie and Sissoko, and if we did sell him we have too improve. 70+ mil should in theory be able to sign some great players from a solid scouting team.

tenor.gif

Far from an ageing team...then you name four of them!

Throw in Rafhina (32 for the start of next season) and Vidal (turns 30 next month) also.

so they have 4 aging players out of 25? and 2 are retiring. lol at Vidal being classed as aging at 29.

They have already signed their replacements from Hoffeinheim.

Bayern wont be signing Lukaku as he is simply not good enough for them currently

If he goes the deal will be done swiftly after the season iand in our terms. If it starts to stall Koeman will pull the plug. Our season will start early.

This situation is good for us. Lukakus situation puts enormous pressure on board to deliver the funds for summer overhaul. Healthy pressure if I may.
And what im reading we are going in big this summer. Fap Fap fap

so they have 4 aging players out of 25? and 2 are retiring. lol at Vidal being classed as aging at 29.

They have already signed their replacements from Hoffeinheim.

Bayern wont be signing Lukaku as he is simply not good enough for them currently
Top scorer in the premier league 'not good enough' for them. Lol.

Have you seen who Bayern had up front for them in recent years?

Gomez
Pizarro
Mandzukic

Lol.

Top scorer in the premier league 'not good enough' for them. Lol.

Have you seen who Bayern had up front for them in recent years?

Gomez - hmmm... scored shed loads. far more than Lukaku
Pizarro..... reserve striker
Mandzukic....helped win them the Cl and now plays for the Italian Champs..

Lol.

you couldnt have picked worse examples if you'd tried.

The fact is the prem league is currently utter [Poor language removed] in terms of quality as shown by the recent showings in the CL.

The leading scorer in the PL no longers = world class

if you are going to imply Lukaku is better than Mario Gomez dont you think he needs to prove it?

MArio Gomez has scored 278 league goals out of 490 games across 3 different leagues with a better international scoring record than Lukaku

oh and he won the Bundesliga with 2 different clubs

Last edited:
Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back