Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
????????????

Lukaku is better than Cavani all ways to Wednesday

Edison cavani scored 78 goals in 104 games for Napoli and has scored 82 in 126 games for PSG.

In what universe is Lukaku better than Cavani? take the blinkers off mate.

Cavani has been slotting goals in for fun for CL teams for years, Lukaku just keeps dreaming about CL footy

Will he turn up against Chelsea for a game that could allow Spurs to go top of the table (having played a game more) if Chelsea fail to win?

As for turning down West Ham twice - just twice?

Last edited:
Interesting to see what the club do if we get an offer of around £75m. I don't think we'll sell him this summer, mainly because we don't want or need to. If we sell him for about £50m next summer I'd accept that we tried to make a push at CL qualification. I don't think there's anyone out there we can attract this summer that would fire us to CL next summer, so we have to keep him imo. Not that I think he'd stay if we get CL. But who knows, just curious to how the club would react if they get a suitable figure this summer.

I can't believe people are actually debating where he'll end up yet.

He's Chelsea bound ffs, Costa wanting out to China and playing like he doesn't care, Rom close to a new deal then suddenly not signing. Drogba hinting at him going there and Rom himself being a Chelsea 'supporter'

He'll go there for about £75-80 million with Costa off to China. Shame as we are building something good here. If only the club shown more ambition in the summer window instead of the shambles that ensued. Just need to reinvest wisely.
Lottery numbers please you seem to know everything

Multiple sources (sauces) reporting 100 (One Hundred)Million price tag.

See you next season, Romelu.
expect him to be here next season anyway,but expected 80mil or so the value from us,not like the so called other fans who reckon we are overpricing him etc and he should be 50 at most lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back