Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woeful today,has to be said,on the basis of admittedly one game anyone looking to pay us approx £135 million for Barkley and him please form an orderly queue and we'll have a chat;):)

They do have pedigree, but we can cover whatever money they offer, and Hazard is very much a family man, so being settled in one place is very important for him, and by the looks of it, he is very happy and London and Chelsea, who BTW, have just kicked spurs ass, yet again when it mattered, this is a team of [Poor language removed] champions, we step up when it matters, thats why he is going to stay, because we win.

Real Madrid win more. Madrid can and will offer more wages.

You are alleged to be offering Costa £220k a week... Ronaldo is on £365k a week. You'll be losing the caveman to China so he can earn £650k a week.

YOU AREN'T THE FINANCIAL SUPERPOWER YOU THINK YOU ARE.

i am merely defending my club, i have said absolutely nothing wrong about Chelsea, or negative about Everton in here, and yet, everybody here insist on attacking me, simply due to the fact that i support Chelsea, but you know what, it must suck watching us win trophy season after season, so i can understand the hate.
Cheers, "great" Everton fan

Your posts are derogatory and doused with arrogance.

i am merely defending my club, i have said absolutely nothing wrong about Chelsea, or negative about Everton in here, and yet, everybody here insist on attacking me, simply due to the fact that i support Chelsea, but you know what, it must suck watching us win trophy season after season, so i can understand the hate.

Lol.

They do have pedigree, but we can cover whatever money they offer, and Hazard is very much a family man, so being settled in one place is very important for him, and by the looks of it, he is very happy and London and Chelsea, who BTW, have just kicked spurs ass, yet again when it mattered, this is a team of [Poor language removed] champions, we step up when it matters, thats why he is going to stay, because we win.

Your team have just secured a place in the FA Cup Final, and you're posting on an Everton forum? Strange behaviour.

Real Madrid win more. Madrid can and will offer more wages.

You are alleged to be offering Costa £220k a week... Ronaldo is on £365k a week. You'll be losing the caveman to China so he can earn £650k a week.

YOU AREN'T THE FINANCIAL SUPERPOWER YOU THINK YOU ARE.

Your posts are derogatory and doused with arrogance.
LOL, we WERE offering Costa that because he is not worth more than that, and your argument is comparing Costa's wages with Ronaldo's? LMAO
We aren't THE financial superpower, but we can offer our players as much as anyone in the game, and if you think anyone would even think about matching the wages China is offering Costa you are losing it.
But what we are doing is offering Hazard 300K a week, which puts him pretty much on par with the top5 earners in world football.
Also, why are you using Caps lock? you think screaming will make you more right? All you have provided is assumptions that Hazard is desperate to leave for Madrid, which is based on....nothing.
Aswell as claiming that we are not capable of keeping our star players because we dont have enough money and are not "big" enough, which is also based on....nothing

Hi dearest Chelsea fan,

Who did you support prior to Russian gangster money propping up your club??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back