Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make some good points but seriously if Madrid come for hazard it will be a matter of time you can't compete at that level just yet.
He looks to me like he wants to stay but that could change at any given moment.

All I'm saying.

Oh and Spanish wages are always reported after tax whereas English are before. Just like Zlatan at PSG was after tax, making him one of the highest paid players in the world due to the French tax threshold.

Ronaldo earn's according to you, 365K per week, you really think that Madrid would pay Hazard anywhere near Ronaldo? 300K is an absurdly high sum, and while the whether in Madrid is indeed better, Hazard loves London, so the whether is not a problem at all, also, he wont go to China as he wants to keep playing at top level, and both he and Chelsea have already rejected PSG countless times.
You say that with Madrid he will have the chance to play at the biggest stage in football, he already does with Chelsea, we are in the CL every single season and we usually go quite far in it, we dont have the team to compete with Madrid this season, but next season, if all the reports of us spending a huge amount of money are true, we will very much be capable of competing there, plus you know, we win a [Poor language removed] ton of trophies.
Also, we rejected 90M for Diego [Poor language removed] Costa, and are charging supposedly 150M for Costa,and that too, because we consider him replacable, and funnily enough, with your "star" player, who is apparently VERY willing to join us, can you imagine how much we would charge for Real Madrid before even considering listening to them? Hazard is priceless to Chelsea, and unlike Arsenal, we are in the business to win first and foremost, and keeping Hazard is essential to do that.
Also i think its funny that you mention that he said that he has ambitions to MAYBE play for another clubs, while ignoring that numerous other interviews that he gave in which he claimed that he is happy at Chelsea and looking to stay, you can go on and on about how he will leave because its the mighty Real Madrid, but deep down, you know that Hazard is staying at Chelsea, because everything is pointing towards it, doesnt matter how interested they are, or how many times Don Balon claims that the deal is done.Hazard has also said that this season is the Happiest he has ever been at Chelsea, and how he loves playing for Conte. If you dont believe me, you can go look at Kristoff Terreur's tweets in which he claims that while Madrid wants Hazard, CFC's stance is that Hazard is not for sale at ANY price, and that Hazard himself has shown no signs of unhappiness of that he wants to leave, so you might wanna get used to the idea of seeing Hazard at Stamford Bridge for a while yet.

I'm assuming you only started supporting Chelsea this week mate. You don't make the CL every season as you weren't in it this season were you? so you don't always go far in it do you.

I'm assuming you only started supporting Chelsea this week mate. You don't make the CL every season as you weren't in it this season were you? so you don't always go far in it do you.
We havent made it last season, big whoop, but we made it in each of the last what 12 seasons? while making two finals and 6-7 semi finals

He's obviously Hazards best mate, he knows the inner workings of the club and also what Hazard does and doesn't want to do. I'm gonna wet myself when he leaves.

We havent made it last season, big whoop, but we made it in each of the last what 12 seasons? while making two finals and 6-7 semi finals

you said you qualified for the CL every season. I'm merely pointing out that considering you don't have much of a history, I would have thought you would have known that.

No need to be arsy about it mate.

You make some good points but seriously if Madrid come for hazard it will be a matter of time you can't compete at that level just yet.
He looks to me like he wants to stay but that could change at any given moment.
What have we been doing since Roman bought us then? we won the damn thing 4 seasons ago, aswell as making 4 semi finals in a row last decade and should have made at least 1 more final were it not for the assault at Stamford Bridge during the Barcelona game, we and United are pretty much the only ones who actually compete on the CL, we are every bit capable of keeping our players as United or City or whoever

He's obviously Hazards best mate, he knows the inner workings of the club and also what Hazard does and doesn't want to do. I'm gonna wet myself when he leaves.

Im starting to think I might be personally talking to Hazard himself. the messages did stop just when Chelsea kicked off and he started again once the match had finished.

Welcome Eden, always nice to get opposition players views and opinions on GOT

I can see that, i mean, you must have images of the 5-0 still in your head, you must be desperate for him to stop torturing you, but unfortunately for you, i think that will still last a while.

Im starting to think I might be personally talking to Hazard himself. the messages did stop just when Chelsea kicked off and he started again once the match had finished.

Welcome Eden, always nice to get opposition players views and opinions on GOT
I wasnt the one that started this topic though was i?
Besides, all i have said is true, and reported by actually reliable journalists, while some people here are certain that he wants to leave based on nothing at all other than the fact that its Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back