Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt the one that started this topic though was i?
Besides, all i have said is true, and reported by actually reliable journalists, while some people here are certain that he wants to leave based on nothing at all other than the fact that its Real Madrid

sorry mate I was only joking with you, I'm not sure if Hazard wants to leave you or not.

Back on topic - how much will we be selling Lukaku to you for do you personally think? Did I see you mention that you would ask for 150m for Costa if he went to China or did I read that wrong? If so surely you would be willing to spend 100m to bring a boy home so to speak.

would you personally be happy if Lukaku was your main signing for 100m?

I can see that, i mean, you must have images of the 5-0 still in your head, you must be desperate for him to stop torturing you, but unfortunately for you, i think that will still last a while.

Are you really 21??

We have said it how it is mate, we haven't glossed it over or candy coated anything for you - you aren't on the same level as the elite teams, I'm talking Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern. They want your players they will have them.

The same goes with the Chinese clubs, they want them then they just keep offering more until it's not financially viable to turn it down. It's not a dig at Chelsea it's just the truth - but here's the thing... It's your own fault. You're the ones who skewed the transfer market beyond recognition when Abramovich turned up, then the Shiekhs, then the Chinese. It's just got progressively worse since then.

What have we been doing since Roman bought us then? we won the damn thing 4 seasons ago, aswell as making 4 semi finals in a row last decade and should have made at least 1 more final were it not for the assault at Stamford Bridge during the Barcelona game, we and United are pretty much the only ones who actually compete on the CL, we are every bit capable of keeping our players as United or City or whoever
For the forseable future no English team has any chance of winning it. We are all
A considerable distance away.

Remind me the last time you actually had a chance of winning it

sorry mate I was only joking with you, I'm not sure if Hazard wants to leave you or not.

Back on topic - how much will we be selling Lukaku to you for do you personally think? Did I see you mention that you would ask for 150m for Costa if he went to China or did I read that wrong? If so surely you would be willing to spend 100m to bring a boy home so to speak.

would you personally be happy if Lukaku was your main signing for 100m?
Its okay mate, i got a little bit too emotionally involved lol
To be honest, im not even sure if you guys are going to sell him to us, i think that whats gonna happen is that, we will make an opening bid, probably in the region of 70M pounds, and then you guys are gonna ask for 100M, but we will refuse to pay that , which, if Lukaku is truly interested in joining Chelsea, might make him hand in a transfer request to try and force Everton's hand, and if that does happen, i think we compromise in the region of 80-90M which is think is fair price for Lukaku. A lot of that of course depends on Costa, if he leaves before we get Lukaku in, i think your hand will be much stronger, considering that we will have made what is a most likely new world record transfer for Diego, so you guys could look at that and want to charge us through the nose. I personally wouldnt mind Lukaku, but i dont think that he screams statement transfer, which i personally think will be a new RW/RF, be him Bernardo Silva or Alexis Sanchez, but thats just me :)

To be honest, im not even sure if you guys are going to sell him to us, i think that whats gonna happen is that, we will make an opening bid, probably in the region of 70M pounds, and then you guys are gonna ask for 100M, but we will refuse to pay that , which, if Lukaku is truly interested in joining Chelsea, might make him hand in a transfer request to try and force Everton's hand, and if that does happen, i think we compromise in the region of 80-90M which is think is fair price for Lukaku. A lot of that of course depends on Costa, if he leaves before we get Lukaku in, i think your hand will be much stronger, considering that we will have made what is a most likely new world record transfer for Diego, so you guys could look at that and want to charge us through the nose. I personally wouldnt mind Lukaku, but i dont think that he screams statement transfer, which i personally think will be a new RW/RF, be him Bernardo Silva or Alexis Sanchez, but thats just me :)

The only statements Chelsea could sign are Bonnuci, Griezmann (United bound?) or Morata.

Are you really 21??

We have said it how it is mate, we haven't glossed it over or candy coated anything for you - you aren't on the same level as the elite teams, I'm talking Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern. They want your players they will have them.

The same goes with the Chinese clubs, they want them then they just keep offering more until it's not financially viable to turn it down. It's not a dig at Chelsea it's just the truth - but here's the thing... It's your own fault. You're the ones who skewed the transfer market beyond recognition when Abramovich turned up, then the Shiekhs, then the Chinese. It's just got progressively worse since then.
Its not the truth though, the chinese havent signed a single european player that was at the peak of his power or considered amongst the best in the world, they just overpayed for mediocre players like Oscar and Jackson Martinez, because while money is good, for alot of players its not everything.
You are right, we arent on the same level of those teams( yet) but we aspire to be, thats why we are going to spend a [Poor language removed] load of money this summer.
Also, Barcelona is in a bit of a financial crisis and Bayern is one of the most financially stable clubs in the world with a very consolidated wage structure, so they wont break the bank, or go into a bidding war for anyone, they prefer to get their deals done quickly and if possible, they want German player, hence the probable signing of Julian Brandt.
So no, they might want our best players, but they cant have them, simply because we wont sell, and alot of those clubs cant afford them( although players like Hazard have no price).

I think if Chelsea low ball us with anything below 80m Everton won't be doing any business with them whatsoever. If Lukaku hands in a transfer request he better be praying that someone offers 100m because we won't be selling for a penny less if he tries to force our hand.

the landscape has changed ( not so much where teams might not see us a threat yet) but in a way where we are in no need whatsoever having to sell him.

He will find playing for Chelsea a lot different than playing for Everton imo and not for the better either. He'd be under a lot of pressure from the off. I'm sure he backs himself anyway to be a hit.

90m or upwards as an opening offer and I'll volley him down south for you though, I've always enjoyed us fleecing clubs ;)

I think if Chelsea low ball us with anything below 80m Everton won't be doing any business with them whatsoever. If Lukaku hands in a transfer request he better be praying that someone offers 100m because we won't be selling for a penny less if he tries to force our hand.

the landscape has changed ( not so much where teams might not see us a threat yet) but in a way where we are in no need whatsoever having to sell him.

He will find playing for Chelsea a lot different than playing for Everton imo and not for the better either. He'd be under a lot of pressure from the off. I'm sure he backs himself anyway to be a hit.

90m or upwards as an opening offer and I'll volley him down south for you though, I've always enjoyed us fleecing clubs ;)
Could very well be true, it looks like the relationship between us is already sour as it is, so if Chelsea truly wants him, they will need to put in a bid good enough to get him on the first try to try to avoid low balling Everton.
But i could definitely see this transfer reach irrational amounts and if Everton start to be too tough to handle, i expect us to look elsewhere.
As for your 90M figure, he is proabably not worth that, but alas, such is the market these days

i am merely defending my club, i have said absolutely nothing wrong about Chelsea, or negative about Everton in here, and yet, everybody here insist on attacking me, simply due to the fact that i support Chelsea, but you know what, it must suck watching us win trophy season after season, so i can understand the hate.
Cheers, "great" Everton fan

It does suck, but I was alive and well when Everton were dominating the league when chelski were 2nd division, something we don't have the knowledge of because we have never been there, tit. football wasn't invented when Roman got a hold of the Cockney tossers you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back