Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would think Conte thinks it would be better to buy Morata (who he rated highly ) or Bellotti or even Griezman for 60/80 million rather than spend 100 million on a player who still has a lot of improving to do.
Roman is not known for his patience in waiting for players to fulfill their potential

I concur Tim. I love the way he says "Chelsea shouldn't have any issue paying 70m" or something to that tune. Unless the stupid tit has been sat on the bog with the runs the last 7 days he'll have missed the bit where we've put the 100m price tag on his head.

He's spent the last few years constantly selling everton players on the cheap. Nothing he's ever said has ever came to fruition. Everton haven't sold on the cheap since Rooney. But that won't stop Matthew Law.

I would think Conte thinks it would be better to buy Morata (who he rated highly ) or Bellotti or even Griezman for 60/80 million rather than spend 100 million on a player who still has a lot of improving to do.
Roman is not known for his patience in waiting for players to fulfill their potential

True that, besides will Abramovich really want to spend the money to buy back someone they had once but sold for what is now looking like a cheap fee? For what we want Chelsea can find better.

As was pointed out to me by a fuming RS fan when the 100 million fee was mentioned.
And I quote
"If the big lump was that good why haven't the really big clubs like Real ,Barca ,Bayern and Athletico come calling. "
He reckons he's not half the player Suarez or Ledownski (sp) is.
He could be right or it could be pure spiteful jealousy.

As was pointed out to me by a fuming RS fan when the 100 million fee was mentioned.
And I quote
"If the big lump was that good why haven't the really big clubs like Real ,Barca ,Bayern and Athletico come calling. "
He reckons he's not half the player Suarez or Ledownski (sp) is.
He could be right or it could be pure spiteful jealousy.
He is right imo. Both of those are absolutely world class. Rom is just really fn good at this point.

It's all b**locks, but does anyone really think he's worth £100m? I had the misfortune to be at the WHU game last weekend, we did not play well but Rom was poor, he is a very, very good goal scorer but he is not a game changer. If we get £70-80m (as ridiculous as that sounds when Alan Ball went for £220k) I would say it's good business as I have an inkling that he doesn't want to play for us anymore. BTW, the Bally point was only intended as a point of reference for old farts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back