Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, he bring multiple defenders with him wherever he goes. As does Ross.

Opponents are just not concerned about our other players. If that changes, we will change as a team.

I thought he was OK today; but then I don't have particularly high expectations of him.

I did think he'd get something out of that fraud Cahill, though.

Reactions: JLW

That Belgian reporter bell with the pube hair, the one that broke Lukaku saying no to a contract,
Screenshot_20170430-183800.webp
put this on his twitter

I thought he was OK today; but then I don't have particularly high expectations of him.

I did think he'd get something out of that fraud Cahill, though.

Yeah same for me - I expected him to be terrible as per but get a goal. He was instead just below average and didn't get a goal.

So be it.

I suppose he will have done another interview for Playsports. What an annoying creature he is. He's building up the 'expectation'.
If it comes out that he's been going on about a move to Chelsea or something similar, after today, then he is a massive bell. Will show a total lack of respect for the club that gave him the platform to be the player he is. Chelsea got rid of him and never gave him a chance, now he's busting to get back seemingly, but sure football is fickle.

The only 'bad news' possible in relation to Lukaku now is if we sell him for under around £80m.

If he signs a contract or goes for over £80m, that's good news either way.
Or he's said something pretty disrespectful while hinting at a move to Chelsea. Can't think what else could be bad news, unless pube head thinks we all live under a rock and have no inkling that Rom is probably gone this summer and probably to Chelsea.

If it comes out that he's been going on about a move to Chelsea or something similar, after today, then he is a massive bell. Will show a total lack of respect for the club that gave him the platform to be the player he is. Chelsea got rid of him and never gave him a chance, now he's busting to get back seemingly, but sure football is fickle.

Could be anything really. He could have basically asked him again if he'll sign a new contract and he said no again. I'm guessing he's waiting until the interview airs so that will normally be around 20.30 or such.

Happy though that his move to attract new followers isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back