Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is no reason (assuming we keep him) that he shouldn't be captain next season. Encourages teammates, leads with his boss play and works his behind off every minute.
Would largely agree but I'm not a fan of forwards being captains. Tend to prefer defenders or midfielders to be captains.

Would largely agree but I'm not a fan of forwards being captains. Tend to prefer defenders or midfielders to be captains.

Usually I'm not a fan of forwards as captains either. Many are selfish (though they have to be), they get subbed + injured more frequently so you have to almost have a vice/co-capt as well.

Rom is different though.

Great to have someone who can boss Centre halves. Did it twice today and went through on goal, good addition to his game. Just didn't take his chances today

Only a few years ago we hung our hopes on Stracq...thank god Jelly had that purple patch a few years ago. Defo boss having a properly boss striker. We should be soaking it in...

Still not sure how that fat headed tit Mason missed as blatant a pen as your going to see. Maybe his big fat head forehead was flapping over his eyes and obstructed his view.

That was a situation where the players needed to get round the tit and make the decision for him and the lino. His ll round play was excellent yesterday and deserved a goal, hopefully decided to save a couple for Stoke

Put a big shift in yesterday on a heavy pitch. Wonder if he might get rested for Stoke(I wouldn't personally) with Kone up front, especially with such a manic January coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back