Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody good point that. Stones is ace and all that, finest I have seen for ages. But. His number one priority is stopping goals. (Which he is still learning). All the Cruyff turns and waltzing down the pitch are a bonus.

Roms goals are the vital part of his game. A lot easier to replace the stopper part of Stones game than Roms goals. We get serious cash for him, lob a bit at a decent CH, and the rest on supporting Rom.

No mate, sorry I disagree, one of Stones, Lukaku or Barkley goes, the rest will follow. Vital to keep these three. Del is different in that he's essentially here on a loan (albeit dressed up to not appear so).

I know, I know. But let's face it, he's off sooner rather than later.

We'd do well to keep hold of him in January, we'd be naive to expect him to still be here after the summer (provided he doesn't get a nasty injury...).

Even the most optimistic of Evertonian will recognise the lad will be looking at moving to a club with genuine ambitions to compete at the top. We've gone backwards as a club since he joined us on loan, and permanently.

Transfer window opens in a few days - but this one could rumble on for a while and I think it's worth it's own discussion.

Provided we secure a decent fee for Lukaku, who do you think we could bring in to best minimise the loss?
Hate to say it mate but he is not going to stay unless we start winning games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back