Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaks my heart to say, but if playing for Everton was only a job, as it is for Rom, and not a lifelong passion, I would be talking to my agent now.

How much longer should he have to keep pulling up trees whilst Tim Howard and the rest of the key stone cops coaching team at the back keep taking the p+$$.

:(

Sensational today well done lad. Going to get £50m for him this summer. Who we will spend it in is anyone's guess, who plays up top for Wigan these days.

Can see him go back to the russians with Drogba there. Fantastic player who at the moment is keeping the manager in a job. Really puts in a shift too. Great 2 goal today. I'll miss him and we won't get another front man of his quality for a long long time.

last two games have been monsterous performances, everything about his all round play has been faultless. wollschield was amazing today and we still scored 3. Ah well we'll use him next season as our transfer budget.

If the team keeps losing like this and there is interest in him.
If they say the wright things he is faster gone i think he wants to win and thats what we arent doing at the moment

Please do not attempt to get around the swear filter.
I know what I'd be thinking if I was performing him looking at that joke of a defence. And you can absolutely guarantee his agent will be telling him.
absolutely agree, his agent will be telling him get away from that shower of ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back