Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be painful watching him score goals in the champions league because of our circus of a defence.

Best striker in the division right now, he deserves better than this.

I agree, it's horrible to say any player is too good for us but this fella is. Giving his all at the moment and scoring for fun. He must feel so frustrated?

He's epic at most of his game, and the bits he was utterly dire at, he is improving rapidly on, people say Mourinho was wrong to get rid, but I disagree, his first touch was not good enough for their style of play, and likelihood is he would of not got many games and ultimately faded into obscurity, sold to some jarg european club for a minimal fee where his poor touch would be expected and he would be years behind where he is now.

As it is, he's been given game after game where he has had no choice but to address the areas he's not great at and has risen to the challenge immensely. Full respect to him and Martinez for coming here.

Sick of writing negative things on the other threads so I just want to say that I thought rom was completely unplayable today, the best performance from an attacker i have seen in ages.

The second goal is just genius. What a bargain at £28m. I never thought I'd see a striker so good at Everton with Kenwright and co running things.

Totally agree with the last dozen posts or so- he must be so fed up. Goals galore yet calamity at the back. His agent will really stir things this Jan - and after reading the shenanigans of the Secret Agent book don't be surprised if he is gone by the end of Jan . We would be naive to assume he will be here all season, but he will defo be off in the summer

Totally agree with the last dozen posts or so- he must be so fed up. Goals galore yet calamity at the back. His agent will really stir things this Jan - and after reading the shenanigans of the Secret Agent book don't be surprised if he is gone by the end of Jan . We would be naive to assume he will be here all season, but he will defo be off in the summer

There's no way we will let him go next month. Club's not mental.

And if goes in the summer we will get top money for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back