Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he's a paid employee, he owes respect to the club while on our books.

Be objective for a bit and put out of your mind that he's a Martinez signing, which is clearly skewing your view on this.
Lol.

You're the one seeing this through the prism of Martinez.

He owes us NOTHING.

If he agitates for a move and gets it I'll shrug and say: "thanks for your contribution, without it we'd have been West Brom."

WchFfNy.gif

Shouldn't really post pics of yourself... ;)

Mate you utterly lost your rag over Baines who has done far more for this club than Rom.
Baines' contribution to Everton was a few seasons aided greatly by Pienaar. Once Pienaar left Baines had to stand up on his own two feet and the result was the terrible defender we all see now. The feller cant track back or tackle or position himself....and now he cant cross a ball or take a free kick.

Lukaku has been immense. Baines is a footnote in an unsuccessful era.

@Old Blue 2 has had a nightmare here. Playing imaginary tennis with @davek and now turned his wrath on poor @Yankfootball1

How so?

After davek denigrating players from Holland, I qouted three great players. Are you saying they weren't great players of their time? Or is davek some sacred cow that cannot be challenged about anything he posts?

And then the Yank gives a dislike for me quoting those three players.

I think your user name says it all. You bungled that post... ;) :D

Great to see some people get their panties in a wad at the slightest thing...

How so?

After davek denigrating players from Holland, I qouted three great players. Are you saying they weren't great players of their time? Or is davek some sacred cow that cannot be challenged about anything he posts?

And then the Yank gives a dislike for me quoting those three players.

I think your user name says it all. You bungled that post... ;) :D

Great to see some people get their panties in a wad at the slightest thing...

Deuce

Baines' contribution to Everton was a few seasons aided greatly by Pienaar. Once Pienaar left Baines had to stand up on his own two feet and the result was the terrible defender we all see now. The feller cant track back or tackle or position himself....and now he cant cross a ball or take a free kick.

Regardless if Baines is or is not as good as he once was, that post is disrespectful to a player who has been and continues to be a fantastic servant to this club.

Some crap papers ran a thing saying Lukaku wasn't keen on Chelsea and his head fell off because he's completely and utterly head over heels obsessed with them and would lop off an arm to be playing for them next season using Drogba's old locker.

He has to go begging and show his desparation as apparently Conte isnt keen - its Emanolo thats pushing for his return.

i think even his lovely hair is thinning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back