Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go, he has been talking about leaving since the day he walked through the door! Get rid of him and Ross and move on, every away game we look toothless and these are our superstar players who can take us to the next level? 3 years of pretty dire form away from home from both of them.
Thanks and goodbye to both of them, take the money and move on, lets see how good they are elsewhere.
I actually want them to leave now, after the RS, Man U and Chelsea games it became clear, West ham away and Swansea just confirmed it.

As I and others have said he wants to go but who will pay the asking price or near enough to it.
Chelsea have other targets as do United.
Real, Athletico PSG etc have shown no interest.
Maybe Rom will have no option but to stay.
Will he stay on 70,000 while others get more
Will he sign a new extended contract for more money with a couple of clauses.

As I and others have said he wants to go but who will pay the asking price or near enough to it.
Chelsea have other targets as do United.
Real, Athletico PSG etc have shown no interest.
Maybe Rom will have no option but to stay.
Will he stay on 70,000 while others get more
Will he sign a new extended contract for more money with a couple of clauses.

Genuinely don't think anyone will come in for him. He is too hot and cold for a UCL team. And definitely not at £100m. He may be thinking it might be worth his while to pick up the pen on that contract if it is still around.

Genuinely don't think anyone will come in for him. He is too hot and cold for a UCL team. And definitely not at £100m. He may be thinking it might be worth his while to pick up the pen on that contract if it is still around.
Exactly
He's a good player for us and we play to his strengths
IMHO he still has too many flaws to be first choice in a team looking to get to CL semi / finals or further.
Those type of clubs want ready made options not players that need lots of work and especially at 80/100 million , a fee which I think was mentioned to concentrate other clubs minds on alternative targets.

pretty soon he's gonna start moaning about our high valuation

Been here four years and scored a shed load of goals. In the modern era do you think he owes us any more than that?

Yes. He's paid to do a job, which he's done. Or does he deserve us to get on our knees for him

It's quite simple really: the only public statement he's made is when his move to Chelsea has been questioned.

Exactly
He's a good player for us and we play to his strengths
IMHO he still has too many flaws to be first choice in a team looking to get to CL semi / finals or further.
Those type of clubs want ready made options not players that need lots of work and especially at 80/100 million , a fee which I think was mentioned to concentrate other clubs minds on alternative targets.

Exactly this - "we play to his strengths"

Whilst he has done well at us and West Brom, top clubs wont be expecting to change their style in order for him to play well - especially if they are paying potentially world record transfer fees

No doubt he would if it didn't mean he'd end up belittling himself.....very hard for a player with an ego to do that....
I'm sure once he realises his planned dream move is on the rocks he won't have any concern about piping up about Everton's 'unrealistic' valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back