Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. He's paid to do a job, which he's done. Or does he deserve us to get on our knees for him

It's quite simple really: the only public statement he's made is when his move to Chelsea has been questioned.

I dont care what he says or does i=on his transfer plans. As long as he isn't disrespecting the club while he engineers his way out then I dont question his loyalty.

no Dave, plain and simple you are wrong and chatting utter pony about someone who respects this club more than most.
He might respect the respect he gets, but he certainly didn't respect the shirt he pulled on and tanked games in last season.

He has no respect from me. I'll never forget that and I cant wait until he's out with the other refuseniks. They as good threw games. Sorry, but spitting on the shirt should get NO ONE'S respect.

He might respect the respect he gets, but he certainly didn't respect the shirt he pulled on and tanked games in last season.

He has no respect from me. I'll never forget that and I cant wait until he's out with the other refuseniks. They as good threw games. Sorry, but spitting on the shirt should get NO ONE'S respect.

I'd say he'd struggle to tank games considering he had been out for half of the last 2 seasons under Martinez.

Not sure I remember this

Steve Walsh has got a big job replacing him in the summer.

Not so much about replacing him and more about replacing his goals. As a footballer he is easily replaceable, as a goalscorer it will be hard to replace him thats why we need to spread the goals around.

After much deliberation I think he's gone. But we'll have a strong plan A to cope.

That 80 odd million that China has given to Chelsea for Costa is coming straight to us and we're going to breeze through it and completely reinvigorate the squad.

Shades of 2004 season.

562a56c5b5e57_GettyImages52144460.jpg

I dont care what he says or does i=on his transfer plans. As long as he isn't disrespecting the club while he engineers his way out then I dont question his loyalty.

So spitting his dummy out on social media because a reporter dare question his ability to play for Chelsea is not disrespecting the club that pays him £80k a week?

It's funny how he's never told them to stay out of his business when there was substantial paper talk of him going to Chelsea.

Strange that

lollollollollollol

What utter wham

So spitting his dummy out on social media because a reporter dare question his ability to play for Chelsea is not disrespecting the club that pays him £80k a week?

It's funny how he's never told them to stay out of his business when there was substantial paper talk of him going to Chelsea.

Strange that
How on earth do you get Lukaku 'disrespecting the club' from putting right a reporter on twitter?

I have to hear the answer to this...

suspect the offer from chelsea is not forthcoming? hence he has lost it on twitter...

Yep. I think (and always thought) if Chelsea have any sense whatsoever they'll go for Morata instead anyway, or someone in that style. Replacing Costa with Lukaku would probably put them out of the title picture next season as they set up to play in a way that is the antithesis of Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back